If you don't try it you'll never know what your missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenie

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
Pacific Northwest
Last night after dinner I received my order! yay

Mocha
On a desperate attempt to actually taste chocolate I thought I would try the Mocha. My expectations were low so when at first vape I could taste every single flavor note I was immediately transported to an open air cafe in Paris. I could not put it down! I can't believe it actually tastes like a Mocha drink! The coffee! the chocolate! the creme!
Beware, this is extremely delicious and your inner gollum might shine through and you find your self calling it 'my precious' and sleeping with it under your pillow.:p
( no didn't really )

RY4
The RY4 is my morning vape. It is mildly sweet and smokey.I am vaping it right now. It is probably the one I will reach for the most. I am not saying it is better than the Mocha. RY4 just has that kind of appeal.It's in a class all by itself.

Cotton Candy
I was not sure what I was expecting. I don't think I was expecting something so sweet. This is not a negative. It just means the products actually do taste the way they are labeled. I have dreams of apple flavor,lemon drops and candy red hots dancing in my head. I think it would make a good mixer for those.

Bro
What can I say. I love tobacco e liquid. I am just that kind of vaperer.I can vape this and still get work done. lol
If I could choose one flavor to vape from now to the end of time it would be this. It is satisfying and complete but I am not distracted to silliness from it's deliciousness like the Mocha and thinking I could easily be running in the walls because it's so dreamy.

I am not a good gambler when trying eliquids. I really don't like to go from place to place but I was searching for a retailer to replace the one I used who closed shop.

J is supper helpful and kind and the nicest person you could do business with. It is a pleasure to do business with a people who's genuineness comes through. I think I am on a roll here on finding nice people but I have to be honest and say the buck stops here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread