• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

If you had only 1 place...

Status
Not open for further replies.

azlester

Sep 15, 2013
phoenix,az
If you had only 1 place to go to get some "emergency" e-liquid today( fruit/sweeter flavors) that did not need a month to steep to be usable, where would you go?
Do to some very unseen circumstances (sister in law in hospice) and extremely tight $ matters I have been unable to get an order in for some juice... i am down to my last .5ml and really dont want to go buy a pack or smokes....
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
We have someone with some 12mg that can bring it to you about 5:30 tonight. Send me a PM with your contact details (he isn't an ECF member, so he can't PM you here).

If you can get into Surprise, you can stop by my house and I'll give you a sample pack of liquids (5 5ml bottles/25mls total of 12mg each different flavor). I'd be happy to give it to you. I'm at Waddell/137th Ave. If I find anything else around here I'll gladly give it to you (I use dirty ashtray tobacco liquids, LOL... not everyone's cuppa tea).

azlester

Sep 15, 2013
phoenix,az
Thank you
I can buy the juice i need , i just need to know where would be the best place to have something for me to buy that isn't going to charge an arm and a leg for it and i wont have to wait 3-4 weeks for it to steep(in other words something i can fill my tank with a vape like a mad man).
I am looking to get 20ml of 24mg juice to get me through the next couple of days... needless to say i am chain vaping like a fiend! lol
stress is such a wonderful thing.
Thank you again and i am sorry if i didn't communicate what i was looking for
Lester

Last edited:

IMFire3605

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Blue Rapids, KS, US
Bah, I was at work -_- when this happened could have met up and passed you on some juice as well.

Anyway, there is a decentish shop near the hospice you mentioned, 67th Ave and Cactus, NE corner, called Extreme Vapour. Liquids aren't that bad, only sell 10mils, buy 5 bottles the price is like $7 each. Zikwid Glendale is at 59th and Bell, NE Corner next to the Convenience store there, little pricey, besides their stock of Halo Juices, others are hit and miss. Closest after that is Hi-Tec Vapor at Nothern and 23rd Ave (I-17 and Northern East side behind the Burger King and next door to Los Compadres, very decent juices and excellent price 20mill for $10. Wishes go out to you and your family, as well as my prayers.

Hey azlester if you are still looking for any ejuice let me know, I have several bottles that I don't care for and would rather give them to someone who can use them. Like Hellen A Handbasket I also live in Surprise and could meet you. just let me know and my regards to your sister in law.

If they are flavors you don't like, I would be happy to sample them :) I live in Surprise as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread