The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

If you have 510 connection do yourself a favor!!!

Discussion in 'VaporFlow' started by Liv2Ski, Oct 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Liv2Ski

Liv2Ski Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY
    Ok I got in on the Cisco LR 306 2 - 4 - $20 with a dip trip. These things kick .... My experience is they are pumping out about 10% more vapor than the LR 510s. I am driving them with eGo batts. The vapor is a little warmer than a LR 510 mainly because the drip tip sits lower and your are closer to the element. I have found some of my juices taste better a little warmer on the 306 and for those that don't I switch back to the 510.

I am not affiliated with Vaporflow in anyway just pointing out that this is a good deal for a stellar performing atty and awesome customer service is an extra bonus. Not sure how long this deal is going on but I placed another order today.

2. MrNYFC

MrNYFC Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2009
    New York
    I am very glad to hear you are enjoying them!! Thank you for your order L2S!

3. Wench

Wench Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 16, 2009
    Pensacola, Fl.
    I have to agree, I love the cisco atty's I got with the combo deal.
    And the drip tip is a bit different from my other 306 driptips, I really like it!

4. heymichael

heymichael Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I too am thoroughly enjoying them. I just couldn't respond any earlier because I couldn't get my Kaji Ali'i out of my hand to type.

5. Liv2Ski

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY
    Hey Jason thanks for the killer customer service and stellar product. How long will this deal be good for? I am now stocked up at the moment but I am dreaming about a 5 for $35 deal for my next order:2cool: OK maybe $38 and charge extra for the drip tip. Thanks again

6. MrNYFC

Oct 7, 2009
    New York
    Thank you guys!!

The promo pack will last a while longer. If you are buying 306 atomizers...you probably need a 306 drip tip, so why not offer it all together, right?

As for a 5/for deal...you are putting thoughts in my head!! Anything's possible ;)

Jason

7. Liv2Ski

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY

Thanks Jason order showed up today. Maybe they used a real vehicle this time instead of the pony!!! Thanks for the gift. Pretty cool. Ping us when you go for the 5 deal!!!!

8. MrNYFC

Oct 7, 2009
    New York
    No problem, expect to see those available in about 2 weeks ;)

I'm glad you got your package on time, I did send it with the best...

[​IMG]

9. Liv2Ski

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY
    Yup that was the dude who dropped it off!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.