If you have 510 connection do yourself a favor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Ok I got in on the Cisco LR 306 2 - 4 - $20 with a dip trip. These things kick .... My experience is they are pumping out about 10% more vapor than the LR 510s. I am driving them with eGo batts. The vapor is a little warmer than a LR 510 mainly because the drip tip sits lower and your are closer to the element. I have found some of my juices taste better a little warmer on the 306 and for those that don't I switch back to the 510.

I am not affiliated with Vaporflow in anyway just pointing out that this is a good deal for a stellar performing atty and awesome customer service is an extra bonus. Not sure how long this deal is going on but I placed another order today.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Thank you guys!!

The promo pack will last a while longer. If you are buying 306 atomizers...you probably need a 306 drip tip, so why not offer it all together, right?

As for a 5/for deal...you are putting thoughts in my head!! Anything's possible ;)

Jason

Thanks Jason order showed up today. Maybe they used a real vehicle this time instead of the pony!!! Thanks for the gift. Pretty cool. Ping us when you go for the 5 deal!!!!

MrNYFC

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
New York
www.vaporflow.com
No problem, expect to see those available in about 2 weeks ;)

I'm glad you got your package on time, I did send it with the best...

postman.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread