If you have 555, please try and confirm...Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyMonk

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
If anyone has a weak flavor, or a flavor that is not full bodied, well rounded, can you please try adding 1-2 drops of 555 to a cart of that flavor then plunge up/down to mix it a bit.

I tried this on 2 flavors last night. This is what I noticed:
1. The new flavor is more well rounded and satisfying
2. The original flavor seem "stronger", more noticeable

Alone, by itself, I am not a 555 fan, and I discovered this while I was trying to remove a non-satisfying fruit flavor from a cart. All of a sudden the fruit flavor had body and was very satisfying. So, I tried it next on a Chocolate and I got the same result. The chocolate tasted more chocolaty.

Can someone else with 555 try this and verify? Thanks!!!

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
my experiment with adding 555 to flavors in a 510:
1. more throat hit
2. clearer flavor identification
3. more intense flavor enhancement

SUCCESS

PS- still don't like coffee, I need to add creamer LOL, tastes like those hideous coffee beans covered with bitter chocolate and is yuckaroonie8-o

I also find dripping 555 plain between flavors clears last flavor and allows for further taste tests to continue easily.;)

thanks for a great idea

MonkeyMonk

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
Thanks everyone for posting. I honestly could not believe the flavor enhansment. I'm going to be ordering some more 555 (because I only had a small sample bottle from PS) because it really adds to the weaker flavors. They truly get stronger and more full bodied.

I thought I was imagining things, so I'm grateful for all the confirmation that what I noticed is really happening.

need_2quit

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
usa
Jane's Kick 555 X-High is pretty tasty stuff. Actually the first juice I ever vaped. :)

If your method can make JC's Tobacco flavor taste good I'll eat my monitor with a spoon.

where do I purchase this/supplier? I love 555 but want a strong one.

I plunge flavor mixes in the cart all the time. That's about the only time I can taste the 555. In a cart by itself, the flavor is very faint. I'll be smoking a cart with 555/cola and after a little plunge I can taste the 555. I like to layer the flavors in my cart ;)

I LOVE the nutty flavor of 555. Don't think I'd like peanut butter though. The hazelnutty vape is perfect.

KreeL

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
West Texas
where do I purchase this/supplier? I love 555 but want a strong one.

I plunge flavor mixes in the cart all the time. That's about the only time I can taste the 555. In a cart by itself, the flavor is very faint. I'll be smoking a cart with 555/cola and after a little plunge I can taste the 555. I like to layer the flavors in my cart ;)

I LOVE the nutty flavor of 555. Don't think I'd like peanut butter though. The hazelnutty vape is perfect.

electroniccigarettesales.com -- enjoy!

yulfrid8

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
When I tried 555 the first time I didn't like it. But thn I realized that 555 was the eliquid I would vape the most. I am still not sure how it "tastes" but this is the only flavor I've decided to stockpile. I will definitely try mixing it -- maybe it will make even the cola eliquid I just received tolerable.

I experience the same. Didnt like it first, but after trying different flavors I came back to 555 and this is one of my favorites. I use it in cartomizers for KR808D aka Vapor King.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread