If you have a Hadaly, is it worth upgrading to the Entheon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
These attys are a worthy investment. I've had the Hadaly for good year and a half and I love it, specially in a single battery BF mod. Everybody's speaking about the Entheon, and after watching 3 reviews, I think it's not worth investing the money again. If you think different, please tell me why. Thanks!!!

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
You could get yourself a clone and see if you'd like to upgrade.
But I think the Entheon has superior airflow and is far less prone to leaking.
I've gone the clone route before, and no clones are created equal. It's a real bingo to nail a good quality clone. I'd rather save up and buy the original. Airflow, I'm more into MTL, so up to now the airflow is enough. Thanks anyway!!!

• Agree
Reactions: Tinker Ray

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
You could get yourself a clone and see if you'd like to upgrade.
But I think the Entheon has superior airflow and is far less prone to leaking.

I bought two clones and I'm glad I did. I have two authentic Hadalys and three clones and love them. I use the Hadaly with single-wire coils and get good vapor and great flavor on my single battery mechanical squonk boxes.

Wanted to try the Entheon, as I had read that the clamps had been improved over that Hadaly, and it was easier to clamp/capture larger wire. While true, I was very disappointed with the restrictive airflow on the Entheon compared to the Hadaly. I will NOT be getting an authentic version.

And just to provide some perspective - I am using some O-Little 16 RDAs for restricted lung hits and like those better than the Entheon. With the Entheon, it seems counter-intuitive to change the clamps to provide for larger wire and DECREASE the airflow.

No thanks.

Reactions: Susaz

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
Get a clone, see whether you like the experience, buy the original. Or don't.

But you seem to have made up your mind anyways. So...what's the purpose of this thread again?

To discuss the difference between the two? (Which I will concede has probably already been done to death elsewhere.)

cliffy15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Honolulu, HI
If you have no problems with the Hadaly, there is no reason for you to get an Entheon, IMO.

However, I find the Entheon to be less prone to over-squonking/leaking.

The airflow is different but you can also get "Hadeon" caps to get it to work in the style of the Hadaly.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
If you have no problems with the Hadaly, there is no reason for you to get an Entheon, IMO.

However, I find the Entheon to be less prone to over-squonking/leaking.

The airflow is different but you can also get "Hadeon" caps to get it to work in the style of the Hadaly.
I've seen the caps, and they don't look too comfy for me. I'm looking into some other options, since there's a lot out there. Sometimes the V2s are not an improvement, or at least that's what I saw on the reviews I watched.

cliffy15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Honolulu, HI
I suppose it would depend on what your build type is, what liquid you vape, and what per you vape it on but FWIW here's my thoughts.

I prefer to use round wire builds for the simplicity. I'm currently using a 26ga, 6-wrap, 3mm Kanthal coil at .85ohm on an unregulated squonk mod. I wanted a single coil rda primarily for its efficiency and ease of use for travel purposes. Flavor is the most important but I like to have a moderate amount of vapour production.

Between the Hadaly and the Entheon I get similar flavors. The Hadaly allows for a larger build but since I use simple coils, the Entheon works better for me since it's a bit smaller in chamber size. The Entheon leaks/over-squonks less and therefore gets my vote for similar flavors.

If you already love your Hadaly I see no really good reason for you to make the switch. If you don't currently own a Hadaly I'd go for the Entheon because they are much easier to find (authentic ones are, anyway).

I have loaned out my Hadaly since the Entheon has become my favorite. It prefer it to the Wasp Nano, the Armor v1.0 clone, and the Pulse 22. I also have a Narca clone and basic rda clone on the way to try out.

I have an authentic Entheon as well as a YFTK clone. It is VERY difficult to tell them apart even while vaping (since I have identical builds running on identical mods).

I also have Hadeon caps for both (in both SS and clear). They still perform well but I prefer the original Entheon caps.

Hope that helps someone.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I have 2 Entheon clones and they’re both made extremely well and vape great. The air flow is a bit more restrictived than I thought it would be but I think for me it’s adding to more flavor.
I’ve also read a lot of reviews that the Entheon “fixed” any issues the Hadaly had. I don’t own one so I can’t say but I really enjoy them.
As others have suggested try a clone from a “reputable” clone maker like SXK or Y- something or other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread