If you haven't tried Vermillion River juice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudCuckooMan

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2011
Nashville
www.reverbnation.com
You should. This stuff is great. I'm kind of picky with juices so theres only a handful of ones I really like which include Boba's, Gorilla juice, BWB RY4 and Malty, TV Bananas Foster, and Bounty Hunter. It has been tough for me to find juices I can vape all day but I just got 3 sample sizes of Vermillion River and they are fantastic! Kentucky Premium, Cherrywood and Maplewood I would recommend all of them. I know alot of you veterans know this already but I thought I'd share for the newbies like me.

Cyberpixie

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
UK
I am very picky. Have tried 50 juices and only like 7. I tried the kentucky premium the other day as well as the applewood one. The apple flavour was lovely but yuk for the strong peanut taste that went with it. The premium one was ok but practically no TH. The taste of peanuts was much less but no tobacco taste and it was a creamy caramel flavour.

rschauer

Aug 28, 2011
Dubuque, IA
I wasn't a big menthol smoker, nor do I plan to vape menthol often, but VR's menthol is outstanding, IMO. I thought it tasted like a menthol with a bit of mint (just like the website states), layered on top of the same tobacco flavor in their Kentucky juices. I really like JC's Arctic Menthol, too, but that's getting OT...

I ordered my sampler pack from VR after trying the Caramelized Cappuccino. Got it in the mail today and have been tasting all night. Out of the total of 7 flavors, I've tried all but 2 so far, and I have yet to hit one I don't like. Some are flavors I wouldn't vape every day, but none of them are outright bad.

These are my opinions as a noob, so take them as you will, with that in mind. :)

Roach

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2011
Hayward, WI
I like the way Vermillion's other flavors blend with the Kentucky Premium. I usually don't like cinnemon but a couple drops mixed with the Kentucky adds a nice bite and taste. Same with menthol, I couldn't vape it alone but it blends nicely. Raspberry is good too.

Kentucky Premium is my all day vape but I add variety with a few drops of other VR flavors. Yummy.

I use these CLEAR AND EASY TANK so it is really easy to blend a couple drops into the KP flavor while refilling.

Last edited:

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
have you guys tried halo torque? what does it taste like?

To me it's one of the worst juices I ever had. That's just me, I know alot of people that like it. Taste is very subjective. I never had a Halo juice that I thought was fit to vape until I tried Prime15 - That was decent.

player30

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham AL
yeah i wish i had tried it earlier. like i said i'm pretty picky...theres so many juices and really not that many i enjoy. from reviews i've seen halo juices seem like they would be to my liking as well but i have yet to try them

Halo juices are well worth a try!

rschauer

Aug 28, 2011
Dubuque, IA
I've been mainly using standard 808 cartos, and VR juice is great in them. Today I tried the Minnesota Menthol in a CE2 clearomizer on my Bloog, and it was awesome. Better flavor and lots of vapor.

Anyone else notice this, with any of their flavors? The PG/VG ratio seems to be the biggest factor (in my experience) in which juices are significantly better in the CE2s; usually it's when they're higher in VG. So, I'm presuming other VR flavors will benefit similarly.

I should also note that I'm sick right now, and have only been vaping menthol for 2 days, so that's probably affecting my taste. Nevertheless, it was definitely stronger in the CE2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread