If you like Halo Tribeca, you'll like

Status
Not open for further replies.

filixix

Jun 9, 2015
Hi guys!

I would just like to make a contribute to this comunity by sharing an amazing ejuice i've found recently as an answer to the question "If you like Halo Tribeca, you'll like" posted at

Forums > The E-Cigarette > General E-Liquid Discussion > "If you like Halo Tribeca, you'll like…"

but, since i dont have permissions to reply to that post i'm starting a new thread here.

Like manny that answered the refered thread, i'm also a huge fan of tribeca. i used to vape it all day long. tried many other juices but could never find somethig that good...

until now: a juice by Velvet Vape named "Shooting Star" :

1f5105_Wanted_Shooting_star-700x700.jpg

i like it even more than Tribeca!!!

It's an enhanced ry4 with caramel and tabaco taste like tribeca but not as sweet and therefore not as cloying...

At the company's website they say "You will taste a refined version of fine American Tobacco, with a punch of melting brown sugar and a hint of cedar in the background."

Don't get me wrong: Tribeca was my favorite juice for 2 whole years but now that i've found this, i dont want tribeca anymore! I love it this much!
It's an upgraded awesome Tribeca to me. Just like tribeca in flavor but better.

But i would like to know some more tribeca like juices so, if you come to find any, please share.

thanks

Last edited:

filixix

Jun 9, 2015
What exactly does it taste like?

It's an enhanced ry4 with caramel and tabaco taste like tribeca but not as sweet and therefore not as cloying...

Don't get me wrong: Tribeca was my favorite juice for 2 whole years but now that i've found this, i dont want tribeca anymore! I love it this much!
It's an upgraded awesome Tribeca to me. Just like tribeca in flavor but better.

At the company's website they say "You will taste a refined version of fine American Tobacco, with a punch of melting brown sugar and a hint of cedar in the background."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread