Status
Not open for further replies.

VOOPOO_Official

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2016
shenzhen,China
voopoo.com
The VOOPOO DRAG NANO pod itself seems to last a surprisingly long time. As I said, I put all sorts of different juice through it and got a good week and a half out of it until the flavour started to degrade. I used it more than I would usually vape as I was testing so I'd say you could probably get a few weeks easily unless you like super sweet juice.

Build quality is really nice, the metal body feels good quality, no sharp edges and generally is well finished. It is a fingerprint magnet but I have sweaty hands at the best of times! It has the signature resin panel which if you like it on the bigger drag, you will also love it on the little dude.

790C25AE-B68B-4C7D-B2E1-B2BD48BD213E.jpeg

So my opinion of pod systems has completely changed, I absolutely love this little device. It is so easy to use and it was actually lovely to not have to muck around with coils and settings. I actually like it so much that I am thinking of spending some of my hard earned cash to pick up another and a load of spare pods to take with me to some festivals in the summer instead of lugging around my usual kit, but I am tight so we will see. But the sheer fact I'm even considering opening my wallet is high praise indeed. I know get what the buzz about pods is!

From Purplefowler

de7c15ba-7fe2-40ef-84c3-8c03fd005cde-jpeg.17205

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread