Not open for further replies.

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
Then you have the most versatile mod on earth! :cool:
The Indulgence tops fit like a glove on the GGTS, so you can now use the 4 Indulgence caps on ur GGTS without using any kind of adapter!!!!

Enjoy! ;)
(pic showing GGTS 2tone using 40x Indulgence top)

Attachments

• ggwindcap.jpg
    ggwindcap.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 271

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Wow crash! Thank You for posting this. My first and only mod that I'm using now is the Indulgence and I was seriously thinking about getting a GGTS next, and I'm thrilled to see that you can use Indulgence parts on the GGTS.

Only thing is...by the looks of it...the button on the GGTS is on the bottom, and I'm used to having it near the top. Such as the Indulgence.

warlike36

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2010
Seymour,IN.
Hey Crash...what do you think about the indulgence on it's own ? Worth the purchase ?

Gotta get me one of those GGTs one of these days.

I disagree with crash,(no disrespect) But I have had a Chuck,wife has Prodigy. I find them quite heavy. The Indulgence is very light,and unless I spend a fortune on different capps for the Chuck and Prodigy,they are not near as versatile. And the switches for the wife's Prodigy SUCK. I work on hers DAILY just so she can use it.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
its ok for a first mod, but to someone who has had hand built quality mods Id say pass...

I disagree with crash,(no disrespect) But I have had a Chuck,wife has Prodigy. I find them quite heavy. The Indulgence is very light,and unless I spend a fortune on different capps for the Chuck and Prodigy,they are not near as versatile. And the switches for the wife's Prodigy SUCK. I work on hers DAILY just so she can use it.
The Indulgence is great out the gate, but not down the stretch, but is is priced right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread