If you Vape with Cotton hemp wick does it affect a drug test??

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
Been seeing more on the forum about hemp cotton wicks. I'm a lineman and I got a CDL. I don't want to have to explain that.

I wouldn't think so. hemp shouldn't have any detectable amount of ... in it. Most hemp products are made from hemp specifically bred to have no ... in it.

UncleChuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Portland
I wouldn't think so. hemp shouldn't have any detectable amount of ... in it. Most hemp products are made from hemp specifically bred to have no ... in it.

That, and if there were enough of anything in a tiny piece of help wick to show up on a drug test, people would be going around buying large amounts of hemp and extracting the goodies. "They" won't let us have that much fun.

No worries with the hemp!

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
Anybody got any mor info on the subject??

wikipedia

and

Industrial Hemp: The Ultimate Web Resource For Hemp

industrial hemp is not the "shall-not-be-named" stuff...

In fact Vermont voted to block federal laws so they could grow industrial hemp in their state...
Vermont Law Nullifies Federal Hemp Ban | Tenth Amendment Center Blog

Look it up...there are HUNDREDS of uses for the stuff upto and including bio diesel...

Other than that...I recommend Google and finding out the truth for yourself

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
^The flowers are the buds that can contain seeds...only reason that they should contain such is the easier control of keeping genes around..

Did you know that the first laws pertaining to ........ was actually to force farmers to grow it for hemp?

... is only found in the flower of the plant, and is found in a miniscule layer in the top of the head of the trichome. The metabolite of ... is being tested. Hemp is derived from the stranded fiber inside the stalk, the strongest natural fiber in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread