If your 'thinking' of trying a vapor system, don't think BUY ONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

humarock

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2010
MA
I can't sing the praises of the Ego enough...I LOVE my vape system. I don't use the term E-Cig anymore, it confuses people....I just say my Ego or my personal vapor system....that 'breaks it from cigarettes' for people.

After say 39 years of smoking, it is AMAZING that something has the power to break me from the manuals! AND I enjoy vaping MUCH better...I can do this ANYWHERE....even in bed watching tv and NOT have to worry about burning the house down....LOL...

If your thinking about trying this, don't hesitate....get an Ego system or whatever your preference and just DO IT! You won't be sorry.

AND the bonus is that I can put 5.00 in my pocket and that will last me ALL WEEK! I don't get coffee at dunks or cigs or scratch tickets anymore....and I've saved OVER 1200 even with my initial investment....that is a HUGE savings...and managed to pay off a large credit card earlier than I planned...yeah...it's THAT GOOD!

Glad I found this forum, which helped guide me and led to me to AWESOME suppliers!

Thanks to all and have a HAPPY 2011!~:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread