If you're thinking of buying from ModerVapor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ez Duzit

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
Southern California
Don't wait any longer. Go ahead and buy with the knowledge that you will get a great product and great service. Tony knows how to make you feel like you are the most important customer he has.
I've been vaping for almost a year now, and have dealt with several suppliers.
Never had a bad experience with any of them, in fact, I've been happy with all of my orders from other vendors, but my experience with ModernVapor has just been above and beyond.
When I had questions, I always got a quick email response, or a quick forum response. I've also called and talked to him on the phone. The number is right on his website, and he has tons of knowledge he will happily share with you, or he'll work with you to solve any problems you may encounter.

Also, in my 8 months or so of buying from him, I have placed small orders and larger orders, and although I NEVER expect anything extra, I am happily surprised, and sometimes amazed by the extra goodies he throws in. When you factor in the 20% discount he offers for ecf members, buying from ModernVapor is a fantastic value. (20ecf coupon code for discount).
No doubt he will be my go to supplier for ecig hardware, for quite a while. He's earned my loyalty, and if you give him a chance, I promise, he'll earn yours too.

A quick vaping history for me. I originally started out with a 401 model for the first few months I was vaping. But like many do, I wondered just how different other models were. I did sooo much reading on this forum to figure out what model to try next.
By this time, I had started building my own mods, so I didn't need any batteries, only atomizers. I finally decided to try the 902 atty's. And I also decided to try a 510 since they are so popular. I received both packages the same day, and after a few days of switching back and forth between the 510 and the 902, I realized the 902 was a far superior model. The throat hit and vapor production of the 510 and the 902 seemed to be about the same. But the flavor of the 902 was sooo much better, it was no contest. The 510's went in a box, (where they still are). And I'm still loving the 902's.

So, if you're on the fence, and thinking about ordering, take the leap and do it. You will be glad you did.

And a BIG thank you Tony for a making my vaping experience that much better.

Ez Duzit :)

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I love my Modern Vapors Kits, Sideshow and 902, Tony and MV rock and have sent many new people to their web site to get there first ecig. Good service good price good people. As a business owner I know the value of good customer service and saw it first had with Tony when I picked up the phone and called to ask a few questions. WOW some one answered the phone, that’s big in the business world. Thank you Tony for your excellent business practices .

I'm a recent convert to Modern Vapor. I've placed two orders so far, and shipping has been fast, customer support incredibly good, and the product excellent as well.

I got a phone call on a SUNDAY, in response to a question I'd sent in e-mail, I think that very day!

My experience is limited at this point, since I've only placed two orders, but so far I'm blown away by the commitment of this company.

Dutch Michigan

Sep 30, 2010
MI
I think it's time to bump this thread:

I ordered a manual pass through and i was kind of disappointed since it looked like it did not work like it was supposed to: The LED blinked 5 times a lot when trying to vape. Of course i tried different things but the same carts/atty worked fine with the batteries so it's not the atty and/or carts.

I emailed them and in no time they mailed me a new one. And yes, this one seems to work a LOT better.

Thanks for the great service MV. :) I will order again, for sure.

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
I just ordered the sidesho from MV and it came in three days! I have sent emails in regards to questions and I think the longest I waited for a response was 15 minutes. They are really great. I'm sure they are annoyed at my baby questions but they are very helpful. I plan on making another order tomorrow. Tony is the best.

Feel free to ask away, this can be a great place for that. I'm glad you've experienced MV's service! As for your post in the other thread, Definitely give the Sidesho carto a shot as well. If you're comfortable with attys, the Sidesho is amazing, but I honestly feel the Sidesho carto is equally as amazing. Even though I'm mostly on a LUX because of battery life, I think the Sidesho carto may actually be the best cartomizer I've ever tried.

Moon62

Oct 24, 2011
Las Cruces, NM
My wife ordered a Sidesho Starter Kit, then a week or 2 later, so did I. Very fast shipping on both orders. This was about 6 weeks ago. I read a lot on the ECF forums about peoples attys going bad quickly, while others last a long time. Seems more of the former than the latter happens. Our attys are still working just as good as the day we got them. I clean mine every 2 days (vape a lot) and my wife cleans hers about once a week. Our batteries are still working fine too. In a few days we'll be ordering 2 extra batteries and attys. I'm very happy with your company.

Emilie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2011
Twin Cities, MN
I ordered my Sidesho Supreme kit this weekend, and it's about four hours away from arriving! :mail: (Damn mail doesn't arrive until 4:30-5pm)

This will be my first experience with vaping. Gotta get off those analogs!

I ordered some cartos Monday, but those won't be here until tomorrow, most likely.

I can't wait to give this a shot! :)

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC

Emilie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2011
Twin Cities, MN
It came! :D

And I know this might sound really silly, but I haven't had an analog for over two hours. That's a big deal for me. :oops:

I have to say, there's not much volume or taste in the USA Strawberry, but I'm getting good volume and throat hit from the Marlboro and from the 50/50 (or so) Egg Nog that I mixed up from a DIY juice supplier.

I've tried the Auto and Manual batteries, but not the Passthrough yet. I'll get to that later.

For now, I need to go to the store.

So far so good!

Thank you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread