Ignored by Greenhouseone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost4point0

Oct 13, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I hope i can get some insight or help....

I ordered from GH1 over 2 months ago and recently discovered that my order was stopped and returned to shipper by Canada Post.

I contacted GH1 & Tim specifically on 3 different occasions and have not received a reply.

I've usually liked dealing with them in the past, but this is becoming frustrating.

Anyone know whom i should contact to get this issue resolved?

Thanks in advance.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi Everyone,

I hope i can get some insight or help....

I ordered from GH1 over 2 months ago and recently discovered that my order was stopped and returned to shipper by Canada Post.

I contacted GH1 & Tim specifically on 3 different occasions and have not received a reply.

I've usually liked dealing with them in the past, but this is becoming frustrating.

Anyone know whom i should contact to get this issue resolved?

Thanks in advance.
Welcome new member...
Your order was refused entry into your country.
If you ordered import restricted items, YOU took the chance and the vendor sent the items in good faith. They should not be held responsible for the failure to pass customs.
If the package has been returned to the seller, ask for a refund or credit or do a charge back.

Cheers
I

Reactions: Foggy Road

Ghost4point0

Oct 13, 2016
GH1 has a custom clearance guarantee for Canada...

Hello all! Greenhouse One now offers our customs clearance guarantee to Canada! Enjoy!

Tim

Regardless, my frustration is with having my repeated emails ignored by GH1.

A simple reply with clear steps would be what is expected from a professional business.

Reactions: Foggy Road

Smocha

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
China
www.greenhouseone.com
Hello Ghost4Point0,

I do apologize if you have an email that has gone unanswered. Did you send it to hello@greenhouseone.com? If you sent it during our holidays (september 15th - Oct 8th) it is very likely I missed it. Can you PM me the order number? If it is coming back to us from Canada a refund will be promptly issued. I do apologize again for any inconveniences and can assure you that I didn't purposely ignore your email.

Regards
Tim

Ghost4point0

Oct 13, 2016
Hello Ghost4Point0,

I do apologize if you have an email that has gone unanswered. Did you send it to hello@greenhouseone.com? If you sent it during our holidays (september 15th - Oct 8th) it is very likely I missed it. Can you PM me the order number? If it is coming back to us from Canada a refund will be promptly issued. I do apologize again for any inconveniences and can assure you that I didn't purposely ignore your email.

Regards
Tim

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the reply.

Order#: 113751

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread