Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonny5000

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Long Beach, CA
ete4equ2.jpg

Pretty Sweet mod, loving it so far. Got it from elevated during their 2 second sale... faceless said he's gonna make 300 a week now, so there's more coming. Keep an eye out at your local vape shops and also on litecig and elevated vaping. Get on their facebook page and their newsletter sign up so you can see when they open the sale for them. They will sell out of the 50-100 they get in less than 5mins so you gotta be quick.

What! Elevated had a second run?!

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
Oh, I read it wrong. You said "2 second sale" not "second sale." Haha, sorry.

Yea, 2 second because that seems to be how long it takes for pures, or any ihybrid to sell out.

Hopefully someday there will be so many pures made that a sit can have them in stock all the time.... that's my dream for vapers.

:: sent from android with tapatalk ::

Jonny5000

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Long Beach, CA
Like Gummy Bear said, you need to keep an eye out on their facebook page (The iHybrid Group). I got mine from Mean Monkey, but they sold out in about 10 minutes or so.

I just got added to the facebook page. It just makes me sad that everyone in there has an LE and I don't :/ LOL.

Dunder Mifflin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2009
California
Lots of people have been breaking the glass tank trying to remove them. Also, the glass is breaking when they try to remove the top cap.
I wanted to to clean the glass when I first got it, but I didn't. You can use a syringe and hot water to clean it through the fill hole.
The tanks are only 1mm thick and break easily. I am going to order a couple extra tanks from bedazzled, Pure/F3CTA - Bedazzle Tubes ,before I attempt to remove mine. Some people say to try vg juice to lube the orings. Another suggestion is to put it in the freezer for 10 minutes and the orings will shrink. Also, you take the top cover oring off first when you try to remove the tank.
Good Luck!

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
Lots of people have been breaking the glass tank trying to remove them. Also, the glass is breaking when they try to remove the top cap.
I wanted to to clean the glass when I first got it, but I didn't. You can use a syringe and hot water to clean it through the fill hole.
The tanks are only 1mm thick and break easily. I am going to order a couple extra tanks from bedazzled, Pure/F3CTA - Bedazzle Tubes ,before I attempt to remove mine. Some people say to try vg juice to lube the orings. Another suggestion is to put it in the freezer for 10 minutes and the orings will shrink. Also, you take the top cover oring off first when you try to remove the tank.
Good Luck!

I cleaned mine though the fill hole as well.... wasn't gonna take any chances. Spectrum Tanks will be making some pure tanks soon as well.

I saw JC West with a stainless steel tank on his video review. I believe the F3CTA ihybrid uses the same tank size, so there might be a ss tank for that online somewhere. I wouldn't mind getting one just incase.

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
Thanks guys for the clarification!

In other news, I finally grew the balls to bore out my hole. I'd say it looks pretty good, not much damage to the paint.

112e51z.jpg

I kinda wanna do that to... wasn't sure if a silver colored hole starring at me would bother me or not. I wonder what kind of paint you could put it in so you wouldn't even notice it had been drilled.

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
I wonder if you could use:

1. A black sharpie
2. Black nail polish
3. Matt black spray paint(spray on a piece of cardboard until you get a puddle and then use the a qtip and dab from the inside of the tube.
4. Your turn for a solution :)

Lol, I tried the sharpie for a nic I put on mine... didn't last long surprisingly. hobbie paint sounds like a good solution. Or maybe one of those paint pens with the ball in it you shake up before using.

I can't check my old tagging drawer, lol.

Lhartman89

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Canal Winchester, Ohio
yep... this is one of those i just dont plan on catching in stock :/ lol

If you use FB, join this group. People usually post when and where they are going to be for sale. The last sale actually lasted like 10 minutes which was surprising. You can also go to Litecigusa and click the "email me when back in-stock."

iHybrid FB Group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/484902718256422/

Lite Cig USA

iHybrid Pure

Mean Monkey Mods

The Pure by iHybridMods (power symbol)

Elevated Vaping

iHybrid Pure 18490 | Elevated Vaping

Link to iHybrid's approved vendor list

Approved-Vendors

Last edited:

Pete379

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2012
Illinois
I wonder if you could use:

1. A black sharpie
2. Black nail polish
3. Matt black spray paint(spray on a piece of cardboard until you get a puddle and then use the a qtip and dab from the inside of the tube.
4. Your turn for a solution :)

Maybe the spray paint used to touch up a gas grill so it can take the heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread