Ihybridmods.com Anyone home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sosko

Verified Member
Aug 26, 2012
Haifa
Posting here as a last resort hoping to get this resolved in a civil way.

i ordered a ihy on the 10/06, it was shipped at the 10/24, a month passed and then i contacted face to track the package, turns out it never left to the local post office.
on the 12/1 he said he will ship it again.
and now 20 days had passed since.
for the past two weeks i have been pm faceless asking for a tracking number, getting no reply (sent more then 5 pm).
then decided to use the "contact" page on his site, after explainning my situation to emma, i was told she would ask face to track it.
its been a week since then, i emailed emma twice this past week getting no reply, and im a bit frustrated with this.
again sent him another pm today, and posted in his forum, i feel like im wasting me time, and talking to myself here.
getting very close to either come to the conclusion the money is lost, or taking it up to my credit card company (cant talk to paypal since its been more then 45 days from the day i paid for it.)

Faceless

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2009
Texas
PM's are tons on here, thats why we have a contact page and a phone number. We responded to one of your emails already. I also emailed you stating I would check the deal at the post office, it was held due to having a haz symbol on it and going to Israel, this was explained to you. Did you ever call? I shipped a long time ago and it was HELD by PO, I provided you with tracking back in october LK153518687US. I also responded to a message on my FB because that goes directly to my phone, it was instant, this was less than a week ago, I also refunded your transaction. Has this not been resolved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread