Nov 17, 2013
California
Reactions: jfcooley

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
Yeah I bought mine willing to take the loss and see for myself. Despite not having any issues with it other than the bottle I just wasn't reaching for it when I wanted a vape. The bottle upgrade fixed that. Already refilled it 3 times since last night lol!

Figs

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2017
Granbury - Texas - USA
As soon as US vender has the SS bottle in stock, I will order. I’m okay with the standard bottle, but always open to an upgrade.

Not just Capo, but in general have any of you had a bottle wear out? Do they start leaking, or get to stiff how do they wear out? I ask because I see that many people buy spares, even 5 packs.

BTW sill liking the Capo, Would buy again. It just works, and seems to fit my style.

Cid6.7

Dec 12, 2017
B.C Canada
There's a dual 20700 Capo on pre-order at GB. Don't see it on FT as of yet tho.
Its on FT for $10 less than GB
I sent FT a email asking if they'd be getting it in stock and they said NOPE so replied with their SKU # and said oh really now lol Every other color BUT the color I want.... figures....

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
As soon as US vender has the SS bottle in stock, I will order. I’m okay with the standard bottle, but always open to an upgrade.

Not just Capo, but in general have any of you had a bottle wear out? Do they start leaking, or get to stiff how do they wear out? I ask because I see that many people buy spares, even 5 packs.

BTW sill liking the Capo, Would buy again. It just works, and seems to fit my style.

I haven't had any issues with silicone bottles wearing out yet. I'm sure it happens eventually. I think the tubes tend to get the worse for wear but even there all of mine seem to be holding up. The worst I've seen so far is a little discoloration depending on what type of juice I've been using, but nothing that concerns me. I buy spares just because it seems like a good game plan for using a device long term. Vape gear never seems to stay in production for long enough and it always seems you need that spare or backup right after production runs have ended. Nowadays if I like something and plan on using it for a long time I buy spares.

Also as far as 5 packs and such, some bottles can be used in multiple mods. Someone buying a 5 or even 10 pack may be planning on using them in several devices at once. I bought 4 of the ijoy bottles with the intent to keep as backups, maybe add another capo to my collection or even experiment with them in other mods if possible.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Vape gear never seems to stay in production for long enough and it always seems you need that spare or backup right after production runs have ended. Nowadays if I like something and plan on using it for a long time I buy spares.

That's why I also buy spares 'up front'. Especially when it's for the fast moving gear from China that's here today and gone tomorrow.

When I bought 35 Reos I bought endless spare bottles for them (and in 3.5 years used maybe 2-3 of them); when I bought 2 Pico Squeeze mods I bought 20 spare bottles for them and haven't used any of them yet; and so on...

I've never seen any Capo CS3 bottles available anywhere that were actually in stock. Nor any clones of them. Never saw any CS2 available either until now. So the only spare bottles I have are the CS1's included with the Capo. Maybe they're harder to get spares for in part because the Capo Squonk mod is getting mixed reviews and soon enough the Capo will not be available anymore.

Another where spares bottles are all but impossible to get... those for the Sigelei Fuchai Squonk 213 that has been available longer than the Capo and has a more positive following than the Capo. They don't come with a spare bottle, no vendor stocks their bottles, no one has cloned them, and no other bottles are known that will work in them. So far their spare bottles are only available direct from Sigelei with a fairly high price point for what they are. I have 2 Fuchai Squonkers that work fine for what I use them for, so I sprung for 4 spare bottles direct from Sigelei. Will I ever need them? It's probably more likely I'll eventually have issues with their feed tubes than the bottles of any of the others.

• Informative

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
I've never seen any Capo CS3 bottles available anywhere that were actually in stock. Nor any clones of them. Never saw any CS2 available either until now. So the only spare bottles I have are the CS1's included with the Capo. Maybe they're harder to get spares for in part because the Capo Squonk mod is getting mixed reviews and soon enough the Capo will not be available

This crossed my mind when I ordered. I like to think they are paying attention to the level of interest and backlash the capo received and are hopefully working on an upgraded version that makes everyone happy rather than ditching the product entirely. I'd probably buy one. But who knows. Wouldn't be the first time a product with such potential got abandoned.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
This crossed my mind when I ordered. I like to think they are paying attention to the level of interest and backlash the capo received and are hopefully working on an upgraded version that makes everyone happy rather than ditching the product entirely. I'd probably buy one. But who knows. Wouldn't be the first time a product with such potential got abandoned.

They seem to be more interested in the SRDA Capo Squonk Kit lines right now, including a new dual 20700 batt Capo 216 Squonk SRDA Kit. Neither interest me because I don't want any SRDA's at all, and the 216 also because I'm not a fan of side-by-side dual (triple) batt squonk or TC mods. I prefer just dual batt's, and in-line like my DT-DS's, Minikin's, etc... and like series batt mods best but have dual parallel batt mods as well.

scooterstew71

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2016
That's why I also buy spares 'up front'. Especially when it's for the fast moving gear from China that's here today and gone tomorrow.

When I bought 35 Reos I bought endless spare bottles for them (and in 3.5 years used maybe 2-3 of them); when I bought 2 Pico Squeeze mods I bought 20 spare bottles for them and haven't used any of them yet; and so on...

I've never seen any Capo CS3 bottles available anywhere that were actually in stock. Nor any clones of them. Never saw any CS2 available either until now. So the only spare bottles I have are the CS1's included with the Capo. Maybe they're harder to get spares for in part because the Capo Squonk mod is getting mixed reviews and soon enough the Capo will not be available anymore.

Another where spares bottles are all but impossible to get... those for the Sigelei Fuchai Squonk 213 that has been available longer than the Capo and has a more positive following than the Capo. They don't come with a spare bottle, no vendor stocks their bottles, no one has cloned them, and no other bottles are known that will work in them. So far their spare bottles are only available direct from Sigelei with a fairly high price point for what they are. I have 2 Fuchai Squonkers that work fine for what I use them for, so I sprung for 4 spare bottles direct from Sigelei. Will I ever need them? It's probably more likely I'll eventually have issues with their feed tubes than the bottles of any of the others.
There is a bottle that will fit the fuchai... it is called the "da one" supersoft bottle...

check out this link.. there is a 15.5mm x 46mm........

daonetech

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
Aliexpress has all 3 Capo bottles in stock but some reviews are saying that the metal sheath of the CS3 surrounding the silicone is actually inside the bottle instead of the outside ??

It is on the inside. Not a big deal to me, but the newer preorder pics I've seen show it on the outside. Just not sure if those images are real or place holder renders yet.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
There is a bottle that will fit the fuchai... it is called the "da one" supersoft bottle...

check out this link.. there is a 15.5mm x 46mm........

daonetech

Thanks for the heads up... this ought to be useful information for other folks with these mods.

Since I only have 2 Fuchai Squokers, don't intend to buy more and bought 4 spare authentic bottles direct from Sigelei, I have enough spare bottles. Besides, most likely either the Capo's themselves or me will give up the ghost before I'd need to replace any bottles in them.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
DMPx5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread