The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

iken vape Q

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by opie, Jan 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. opie

opie Full Member

Feb 1, 2010
    south carolina
    Where can I find an 801 901 passthru mine is giving out on me. and has anybody got a lr atty from ikenvape if so what are you using it on???

2. benjayman2

benjayman2 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2010
    Chicago, IL
  3. WomanOfHeart

WomanOfHeart Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2010
    Colorado
    I have LR 801's from IkenVape and I'm using them on both a Chameleon and an Indulgence. Huge vapor and great taste on both. I've also been using the HV 801's and I think I'm starting to become more fond of HV vaping.

4. opie

opie Full Member

Feb 1, 2010
    south carolina
    thanks for the input. I would like to get all of ikenvapes attys if i could lol. havnt really had much luck with cartos tho they don't work well for me don't know why. when is ikenvape suppose to have his attys in? I think they are suppose to be in around feb. right?

5. WomanOfHeart

WomanOfHeart Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2010
    Colorado
    It's hard to say when they'll be in right now. I got some 801's in LR and HV, but I'm waiting for the 510's.

Which device are you using? I haven't tried the cartos on anything other than my mods at 3.7 and 5V. Could be your device doesn't have enough voltage to work with them correctly? Just a guess...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.