Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
1/25/10 - 1/30/10 Midnite
Ladies and Gentlemen, children of the ages of 18 and up! IkenVape proudly presents to you, The first ever mod contest!! We have 15 beauties lined up in a beautiful fashion that's just dying to be used and won by you!!

I want to give a Very special shout out to our Wonderful mystery modder , that has been behind our Amazing laser mods for providing these gifts just for all of you! Please take the time to give a nice thank you for such an incredible act of kindness and for being the great man that he is!

Next I would like to Congratulate Fsu1dolfan for setting the contest into motion by Winning the mod Contest thread! HAPPY BIRTHDAY and CONGRATULATIONS! We all missed you and it's never been greater to see you back in action!

IMG_3665-1.jpg

The rules are simple but MUST be followed! Any breaking of the rules will result in disqualification and prizes will be moved to the next member in line. There are 5x 901 and 10x 510 Laser Mods. For each winning member are allowed to make a request on prize, first come, first served. Please note that selection will vary.

901..................... 510
1 Gold..................1 Gold
..........................1 Burgundy
..........................1 Gold and Black
Battery Included!!!
1) You can only post ONCE EVERY 24 HOURS and if you post more than once in the 24 hour from your prior post you are disqualified.

2) I'm terribly sorry UK this one's for US members only.

3) All entries received after 1-30-10 Midnight GMT-5 Eastern time does Not qualify.

To ensure protection against any kind of fraud. I will personally video record myself writing down each and every post number. Then after randomized, each number will be drawn all on camera.

****BONUS*** There will be a Final Drawing for all those that enter! The Final winner will be a New Owner to an Chameleon with Extension Sleeve! Final Drawing will take place during the Mod drawing! NOTE: Chameleon and accessories are still in Transit to IkenVape.

GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY VAPING!!
Guys, dont forget to give an extra shout out to Dolfan! He has voluntary disqualified himself just out of his noble heart to share the wealth! Here Here for Dolfan!!

Last edited:

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
I love contests iken! Specially simple ones. Is this a simple one? What constitutes a post? Is this post considered an entry? If you reply to the questions I won't reply back cuz that would be more than 1 post in 24 hrs and that would get me disqualified and I don't want that to happen cuz I'd love to win a prize from your contest and......

:D

Can ya tell I've had my coffee? Nice prizes sir, see ya this time tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread