ikenvape 801 fusion/platinum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel13

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Ohio
after a big let down with boge, i decided to try out ikenvape's famous cartos, and well i was quite pleased
once i got them i filled a 510 mega platinum carto with some ecto plasma and fired it up at 4.4 volts it had a nice hiss to it and plenty of airflow. i got a throat hit as well (something i very rarely get period) flavor was magnificent these don't make juices taste slightly purfumy like i'm used to and the vapor was insane.

i then decide now was the time to fill an 801 fusion up with bobas bounty, it handles vg very well and it's even more airy than the platinum and the flavor is amazing.

out of the 2 i think i would prefer the platinums, the fusions are good but i'm not digging the adaptors or how they look but that's just a personal flaw.

over all these are much better than my old boges (the good ones after bogegate) and a lot better than the garbage i received earlier that i'm probably just gonna toss cause i found my carto

i really can't say enough positive things about ikenvape, they've got a customer for life right here

Daniel13

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Ohio
I would like to try them too, but every time I try and order some they are always out of stock :/

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

yeah they can be difficult to get ahold of and cost double the price of boges, but it's well worth it. i think they do have a few various cartos in stock right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread