Status
Not open for further replies.

icucme2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2012
Costa Mesa, ca
Dude u cant go wrong with ikenvapes cartos. I was using boges but theyve been hit or miss lately. I ordered the ikenvape because of grimm green. And let me tell u, in greens words "they work stellar". Very nice clean vape i get outta these. I use them in a smoktech tank and my new pro-v tank. So far so good..
But yeah i agree that they r always outta stock. Cmon iken get with it and order alot more next time..

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I've been trying to get 2.0's since the previous spring. I thought the times he was closed that he would stock up, but....

Maybe it's a sales tactic to keep things in short supply, and it seems to work, all he gets is praise from the few that are lucky enough to get some. All I know is that it seems that I'll never own one.

JohnnyVsGirl

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 15, 2012
    Las Vegas, NV
    I ordered 5 of the platinums in SR and they shipped today. I ordered on Monday. Can't wait to get them. I'm wanting to see if these are better than the Boge's I've been dealing with.

Actually I hedged my bets....I order 5 SR platinum cartos and a Vivi Nova kit.....anything to get away from Bogegate.

MaxUT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 4, 2009
    Ogden, UT, US
    Why cant they make fusions with a 510 thread?? Y only with 801??

The name Fusion comes from the "fusion" of an 801 connector with a 510 carto body. I think Isaac did this to create a more uniform airflow into the carto, because the draw seems more consistent than a regular carto.

The Platinum has a 510 thread but is otherwise the same as the Fusion.

MaxUT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 4, 2009
    Ogden, UT, US
    I ordered 5 of the platinums in SR and they shipped today.

Are you sure they were Platinum SRs? Because I just now went to the site and read:

IKV 510 Cartomizer Platinum STD 2.5Ω SS
    Stock Status: (Out of Stock)

I don't want to doubt you but it seems like they've been out of these forever.

JohnnyVsGirl

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 15, 2012
    Las Vegas, NV
    Ikenvape Invoice.jpg

Here's my invoice.

JohnnyVsGirl

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 15, 2012
    Las Vegas, NV
    Received our order from Ikenvapes about 20 minutes ago. Thank you USPS and Ikenvapes.

We ordered 5 Ikenvapes SR 510 prepunched cartomizers and a Vivi Nova Tank. We've been plagued with Boge issues and wanted to try both so we'd have a consistent vaping experience moving forward.

1st the cartomizers from Ikenvape. SR 510 punched with 3 holes. Easy to fill and I didn't have to baby it like I've had to with the dud Boges. No flooding, no dry hits and no funky tastes. These hit consistently on my Ego C Twist battery. I use mine in a Texas Tuff Tank from VapeDudes. Filled it with Peach Green Tea from RawrVapor and I'm happy as a stay at home mom with a sleeping toddler.

I decided to let JohnnyV try out the Vivi Nova since he's the heavy vapor. I watched PiratesBelay video about 3 steps to get a tighter draw. I trimmed the wicks, fluffed them a bit, broke off a bit of tooth pick in one air hole and pulled the loose wick out. I filled it with JohnnyV's J55 by RawrVapor and he's on his way. He hasn't managed to flood it or had any leaking. It works well at 4.5 on his VTube. I couldn't pry the Provari out of his hand so it got put on the VTube.

This is huge. JohnnyV is the master of flooding cartomizers. He's banned from touching my tanks because I can tell when he's used them.

We're very happy with both items but JohnnyV thinks the Ikenvape 510 SR cartomizer gives a better TH.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread