ikenvape cartos

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHCrocks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Hawaii
OMG, I just got an email that they are back in stock lastnight. So today I go to place an order since I've been wanting to try them for some time now and low and behold they are sold out. anyone have any idea how much they get in at a time? I was only able to get 3 punch mega LR. seems like the SR is still in stock so I picked up 10 to tryout. I hope they are as good as everyone says they are. Putting in a order on blind faith here.

I can't believe they sell out so fast and it seems to take weeks or months to restock. Why don't they just make in larger quantities?

Jayvaps

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
South Florida
damn.

Well, they went up live last night. notifications went out this morning.

I dont know how many he gets when he gets a shipment. I bought some last night(well, this morning a little after midnight) when I happened to check the website. My first time trying them as well.

From what I read in the vendor forum, it seems the manufacturer he has make them only allows so many to be shipped to him at a time using his specifications. I guess they dont want too much competition...

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Just get platinum. Even weak orings have a death grip on them. I like them, but I just went back to smokteks.

I'm back to Smoktech too. I liked IKV okay, but not enough to deal with them being OOS when I want some or having to buy more than I need when they do have stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread