Status
Not open for further replies.

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Not sure. He told me, in an email, the other day, that they were being "re-designed" and laser etched on tube but these might be some he got in until the redesigned ones are made and delivered. I think they are probably low bridge SLB, which has been DH and my favorites for six months. I think that's who he uses but please don't quote me on that. I'm remembering from some reading of old posts. The old ones don't have the self-feeding issue/cup over flow issue, like the Mini does, when I cut it down to Mini size. (For others reading this.... the issue only seems to occur with some juices and is not a real common problem with the Reos.)

The $5 price was probably to clear them out out in anticipation of arrival of the new ones that haven't arrived yet. There are a lot of hold-ups all over the industry.

I just got an IKV newsletter email, this morning. If you want me to forward it to you PM me with your email addy and I'll forward it. Same info might be in IKV sub-forum. I'm going over there right now.

Alice

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
See here IKV "stock update" from a few days ago. Dec 10-10
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ikenvape/60000-stock-updates-2.html

This answers the question about the "2.0 ohm 801 Mini" not being offered. The new Mini 801 is 1.8-2.0 range.

So the 2.0 Mini has not been "pulled".

Alice

{edit} I just noticed the update is from 12-10-10 but good information and links.

Last edited:

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Hey Jay, good to see you.

Yeah, from what I know the only change is lengthening the tube a mm or two so that all DTs will fit. Besides the Rubber Whistle tip, that comes on them, with the older shortest Mini, I had, out of a bunch of 801 DTs, only one that was short enough below the o-ring that did not though the mesh. And I have no idea where it came from.

Worst case scenario, like I have some of the original, shortest ones, I am willing to pull out the dremel to shave a bit off of the DTs if needed. I'm not going to do that unless necessary.

Hugs to you and SO girlie, Alice

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread