IKENVAPE Now Open! 12/17/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hey guys and gals We are officially open!
The Chameleon is now available!
YouTube - Chameleon Demonstration
Chameleonlayout.jpg

IMG_3299-Copy.jpg

Also the 3.5Ω High Voltage 510 Atomizer! vaping Perfection at 5-6 volts!
510HV1.jpg

And Also the 901 4.2 Ω High Voltage atomizer!
901HV1.jpg

Last edited:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Might want to edit that ;)

Nice price on the liquid for those who use 18mg :thumb:
Lol I ended up forgetting all about it last night! Thanks Thyestean!
Ha, sweet.
I'm in, just placed an order. Nice and compact that's what I like.:D

Your awesome Charged! We'll have ya all out today!

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Just placed a order for the HV 901 atomizers. Now I can really enjoy my beloved 901's again. Never had a HV 901 atomizer. Finally Iken has them available in the USA.
Cannot wait to try them out!
Yes you can Rejoice! and I have you already all shipped out! Personally I think the 510's Hv is much more superior. Believe it or not I'm back on the 510 wagon! lol

Any idea on when the 6V extension sleeve will be available? I saw no mention of it on your site. I'm guessing it will just add another CR123A battery.
Hey Charged, my manu. now says Friday yhtey should be completed, a week ago it was Wednesday was supposed to be the day. You see, this is why I cant give an exact date fto receive them let alone the production of them. They will be coming though!

Iken, I am so glad that things finally worked out after all that "other" mess. You always come across as a straight shooter to me. When my supplies run low I will gladly give your shop a visit.

Good Luck and God Bless.
Thank you Invidregis! Just trying to be as real as can be while passing on the great feelings! I'm Definitely looking forward to assisting you! Any questions whats soever about anything please feel free to give me a shout!

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Iken...Congrats on the "Grand Opening" Looks like it may be a one day "Rush"...LOL...Wish you the best and look forward to being a customer after the holidays!!:)The Wiz!

Thank you for stopping by Wiz!!! You are the greatest! This was one BUSY night/day! I'm down to only a few Chameleons and atomizers!!
I can't wait for that day Wiz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread