Ikenvape punched cartos back in stock!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjloa

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
Las Vegas by way of NYC
can somebody tell me if they're really worth the money? Can you really tell a difference between a Boge? I can't help but think that most of the hype is placebo. I really want to like these though.

Yes they are imo. I've tried both Boge and smok and both always left me lacking in one way or another. I was fortunite enough to score some a week or so ago from the classies. And the person i am, shared some with some of my friends. And we all felt the same that these didnt leave us feeling like something was lacking or getting the primer taste for a bit till broken in etc.... The moment we used these we were like wow. No primer taste full juice flavor and smooth vapes. We couldnt be happier.

oh u mad

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
cali
Yes they are imo. I've tried both Boge and Smok and both always left me lacking in one way or another. I was fortunite enough to score some a week or so ago from the classies. And the person i am, shared some with some of my friends. And we all felt the same that these didnt leave us feeling like something was lacking or getting the primer taste for a bit till broken in etc.... The moment we used these we were like wow. No primer taste full juice flavor and smooth vapes. We couldnt be happier.
i think IKV actually orders Boge's but tweaked slightly differently to IKV's specs. Wasn't there a whole thing going on with IKV carto's being DOA or having issues too?

Tjloa

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
Las Vegas by way of NYC
i think IKV actually orders Boge's but tweaked slightly differently to IKV's specs. Wasn't there a whole thing going on with IKV carto's being DOA or having issues too?

Not to my limited knowledge. I am just speaking to what knowledge i have from when i started to now. Maybe someone whos been around longer can answer those questions in this area. IkenVape

Scoop224

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2012
Cincinnati
Yeah i know Scoop but im really low and needed to get some. And as i dont do RBA I just dont have the knack for it lol. So if your willing to part with any please let me know.

I'm kinda tight on funds at the moment so I only ordered 10 of them. I also got the last 7 from the classies sale last week..... So I have enough for the wife and I (she still rocks an IBT exclusively) I didn't go crazy and hoard a bunch of them.

As cor the question are they worth it? OH YEAH. I've been using Boge & Smoktech since I started and the first couple drags off the Ikens were like a whole new level of flavor and TH... The vapor is roughly the same, but the taste difference you have to see to believe. Worth every bit of the hype. Actually it almost compares to the same juice in an RBA if you can believe that.... Not quite, but almost.... And the big reason is being more portable than an RBA.

Hopefully next time they are in stock I can buy more than I did, but I think I'm okay for a couple months. Sorry I couldnt help.

BassPlayersWife

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2013
Spicewood Tx
That's unwise..... I've used the other brands and the difference is night & day.... There is a reason they go so quickly, I'm a believer now! I know it's frustrating, but you have to try just one eventually and you'll see.

It would be nice if they had a "waiting line" or some way of maintaining a list of people waiting. My time allowed for the forum is inconsistent at best, by the time i see a notification here, they are sold out, lol.

Tjloa

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
Las Vegas by way of NYC
It would be nice if they had a "waiting line" or some way of maintaining a list of people waiting. My time allowed for the forum is inconsistent at best, by the time i see a notification here, they are sold out, lol.

Go to the site and get the newsletter or use the Email me when in stock feature in the product listing. Those are the first to get notified when stuff is in. I got my email but i was at work when i recieved it and couldnt get on the comp, and needless to say those who get the email told others and bam gone within less then 2 hours.

Iken in his thread was shocked he ran out because he doubled his order from the manufacturer to try to keep that from happening and when he saw they were out that fast placed a new order right then for another shipment from the manufacturer.

GwenB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Bought 8 boxes...I hate running out...

So that's why I have been unsuccessful in getting my hands on these. Frustrated with the smoketechs I have. Draw is too loose (yes I shoved toothpick in one hole) , flavor is meh, gurgles...grrr.
Need something better and quick.
:-/
By the time I got the email that they were in stock, poof,they were gone!

That half pack of Marlboro Lights is taunting me.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Get used to that feeling, but never give up. They're worth it.

I just ordered some of the 801's and an adapter. I don't know how well that is going to work with my Vaperfexion V-2 that is on the way with the way it is supposed to fit on the Provari.

I might have to get a tank that I plan on throwing away when the 801's are used up in order to try the 801's.

I get them in different ohm ratings to see which I like better so I will know what I want to get when the 510 size become available again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread