TGIfnF.png

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Bov I had two 28 years old trees removed and two trees cut way back... Thank goodness the crew showed up at 8:30 and started at 9:15.... We call that California Time :2cool:

It is a Katurday Indeed :thumbs:

Howdy, stranger.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Bov I had two 28 years old trees removed and two trees cut way back... Thank goodness the crew showed up at 8:30 and started at 9:15.... We call that California Time :2cool:

It is a Katurday Indeed :thumbs:
We had one of those tall ones that had to come down in sections so it didn't fall on anything.

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Howdy, stranger.

Yeah I know DP :blush: A little over 2 1/2 months we came out with a CRM product for SMB's. We had a month of training modules, then three 11 hr days of information overload :censored:
Actually the software is great for small businesses and allows them to play with the big boys.

We had one of those tall ones that had to come down in sections so it didn't fall on anything.

Fivrr all ours were 50-60' and overhanging ours or our neighbor's house. The climber was in those trees for 2 days straight. All most all roped and dropped.

Hey Bov.... Thinkin' about you !

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Fivrr all ours were 50-60' and overhanging ours or our neighbor's house. The climber was in those trees for 2 days straight. All most all roped and dropped.

Hey Bov.... Thinkin' about you !
It's amazing to watch them guys do that. Very talented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread