South Carolina
balls+on+feet.jpg

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I've been expecting it for awhile. I just thought luck had a lot to do with the winning streak we were on. We have a while to go before they gel as a team but I think with a little tweaking the tallent is there. We are going to get spanked good on the next game.

Nick I think they will be making a mistake in making Mullens a backup qb. He gets better on every game.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I've been expecting it for awhile. I just thought luck had a lot to do with the winning streak we were on. We have a while to go before they gel as a team but I think with a little tweaking the tallent is there. We are going to get spanked good on the next game.

Nick I think they will be making a mistake in making Mullens a backup qb. He gets better on every game.

The Vikings beat the Dolphins by about 6,000 points. The game's been over for a week, yet the Vikings managed to score again about 20 minutes ago. ;)

Reactions: Bovinia

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Welp I've been telling the NFL that I'm willing to tell them how to run things for any of the teams but they haven't replied. I think they aren't relaying that info to the teams is why I get no replies. Either that or I set the price too high. Conspiracy that's what it is. But then $5.00 an hr. is awfully high. Maybe I shouldn't be so greedy huh?

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Welp I've been telling the NFL that I'm willing to tell them how to run things for any of the teams but they haven't replied. I think they aren't relaying that info to the teams is why I get no replies. Either that or I set the price too high. Conspiracy that's what it is. But then $5.00 an hr. is awfully high. Maybe I shouldn't be so greedy huh?

Even Amazon is paying $15 per. I think you're more than reasonable, Sir Stud!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread