Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Hi Bovi! Get any new nail polish or mascara lately? Let's tawk brand names!

maxresdefault.jpg

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Now remember these are college guy. So if they go out, get drunk and beat up some guy in the bar that goes against the coach? There would be a lot of coaches in trouble if that were the case. Secondly if he gets a better job he's supposed to turn it down to babysit a player that did something against school policy? I wouldn't care who's coach he is I would have to disagree. Unless he instructed the kid to break the rules or was in on it with the kid. Then I would agree.

• Informative
Reactions: DPLongo22

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Now remember these are college guy. So if they go out, get drunk and beat up some guy in the bar that goes against the coach? There would be a lot of coaches in trouble if that were the case. Secondly if he gets a better job he's supposed to turn it down to babysit a player that did something against school policy? I wouldn't care who's coach he is I would have to disagree. Unless he instructed the kid to break the rules or was in on it with the kid. Then I would agree.

That's certainly an interesting perspective, J5. Thanks for the insight.

Reactions: 5cardstud

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
What the Bejesus is going on? We, notice I said "We", haven't posted here for almost a mumf. Now I used that there underarm stuff today so I know it's not me a runnin everybody off. Anywho I hope y'all is doing good and nobody caught that creeping crud that theys all a frettin buot

• Love
Reactions: DPLongo22

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
What the Bejesus is going on? We, notice I said "We", haven't posted here for almost a mumf. Now I used that there underarm stuff today so I know it's not me a runnin everybody off. Anywho I hope y'all is doing good and nobody caught that creeping crud that theys all a frettin buot

All's fine here, J5!!!!

shutterstock_1198144933.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread