IkenVape Will be Closed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Because we're going on a small vacation!
We're going down to South Carolina to visit family for the week. 01-10-09 we'll be setting out on our wonderful 10 hour drive and will be returning on 01/17/09. So we're going to have to close the store down for the week. I'm working on setting up our email to go directly to my laptop and will be active on the forums as much as possible.
As Always a Big thank you for everything!

01/10/09-01-17-09

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
hey send me a post card and get me some unbaked peanuts while your down there. I want to make some boiled peanuts.... I cant find any unbaked peanuts around here.

That has to be the Oddest request I ever heard! only you can pull that off Grimmer ,cause I heard some wild requests buddy!

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
That has to be the Oddest request I ever heard! only you can pull that off Grimmer ,cause I heard some wild requests buddy!

hey you know me im always having fun and thinking out of the box.... lol :) Have you ever had boiled peanuts? mmmmmmmmm so good. When I went down to Charleston back in June my better half for the first time had them and just couldn't keep her hand out of the bag lol....

RatRacer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2009
S.W. Florida
Thanks Mom! I hope so!! Hmm 34 degrees right now down there..maybe i'll just drop off Val and keep going till I hit Florida! :evil:

Trust me, it aint much warmer down here either. In the high 20's here Sunday a.m.. High of 49 tomorrow. I'm glad I kept my leather jacket. So save your gas.

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
Trust me, it aint much warmer down here either. In the high 20's here Sunday a.m.. High of 49 tomorrow. I'm glad I kept my leather jacket. So save your gas.
I like your Avatar pic... that movie was so good.... did you know that they spent 200,000,000 making that movie. They had to bring in teams to make those graphics come alive like that. And if you haven't seen it in 3D its a must. :)

RatRacer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2009
S.W. Florida
I like your Avatar pic... that movie was so good.... did you know that they spent 200,000,000 making that movie. They had to bring in teams to make those graphics come alive like that. And if you haven't seen it in 3D its a must. :)

I've seen it both 3D and IMAX. I've read every googled thing about it, watched every interview about it since I saw the first trailer. And it was $300 million.The theater flop Waterworld cost $175 million, without the extensive CGI.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hmm...makes me wonder if Val would be there when you get to the round-trip part of that journey??? haha Thirty-four degrees sounds like a heat-wave to me!!! I'm jealous now. :p
Well, with all the seniorita's down there.. It's a tosser! Aww mom Out of all the states to live in, you go with one of the coldest! Besides Alaska, Minnesota, and North Dakota.hehe I googled, :p
hey you know me im always having fun and thinking out of the box.... lol :) Have you ever had boiled peanuts? mmmmmmmmm so good. When I went down to Charleston back in June my better half for the first time had them and just couldn't keep her hand out of the bag lol....
Actually yes, yes I have last year EWWW lol Never again!!

Where in SC, Issac?
Hi Queen,
We're going all the way to Chesterfield, its a small town by Cheraw?
Aw Dammit! So much for plan A! Thanks, thanks alot
How was the movie by the way?

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
I've seen it both 3D and IMAX. I've read every googled thing about it, watched every interview about it since I saw the first trailer. And it was $300 million.The theater flop Waterworld cost $175 million, without the extensive CGI.
Interesting I may need to recheck but I could have sworn it was 200 milion. Even still thats a very costly movie. But they did hit over a billion so far world wide. So they got there money back. The movie was just unbelievable. I have never seen anything close to that in any animation which to include final fantacy. From what I read they had to redesign and create new software for this movie.... I dont even want to know how many hours they spen on this movie...8-o8-o8-o8-o8-o8-o

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
Dude you must have had the wrong kind.... IT has to be perfectly cooked or its well like you said. They probably added way to much salt and over cooked em where there moosh. And they probably didnt add enough seasonings. I cant stand em either when there not done right.
I was only kidding about the peanuts man but you can def send me a post card lol :)

RatRacer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2009
S.W. Florida
Well, with all the seniorita's down there.. It's a tosser! Aww mom Out of all the states to live in, you go with one of the coldest! Besides Alaska, Minnesota, and North Dakota.hehe I googled, :p
Actually yes, yes I have last year EWWW lol Never again!!

Hi Queen,
We're going all the way to Chesterfield, its a small town by Cheraw?

Aw Dammit! So much for plan A! Thanks, thanks alot
How was the movie by the way?

It is worth the gelt to see on the big screen!

RatRacer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2009
S.W. Florida
Interesting I may need to recheck but I could have sworn it was 200 milion. Even still thats a very costly movie. But they did hit over a billion so far world wide. So they got there money back. The movie was just unbelievable. I have never seen anything close to that in any animation which to include final fantacy. From what I read they had to redesign and create new software for this movie.... I dont even want to know how many hours they spen on this movie...8-o8-o8-o8-o8-o8-o

Wiki has it listed as $200 mil, but check into it further and you'll see. I was an art major, and I love anime and sci-fi, so I'm blown away by the effects. I saw the LOTR that Ralph Bashki did in rotoscope, basically doing animation by doing overlay of real actors and meshing it together, 5 times. Sorry that I sounded a little smug earlier and forgot to say thanks for the compliment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread