PA,USA

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Thanks J5!!!! It seemed like a slow start. :(

The story thread is so intriguing!! We should make a discussion page :lol: but then again, unlimited entries kind of alleviates that a bit, huh?

Thw only reason I did is because you had it in the top (stickies) I believe they're called but since you moved it I think it's picking up. Some folk don't always look up there. :facepalm: ME.:laugh:
You could close this one now if you want.

A discussion page would be great if you and the Misses was part of it.
Thumbs-up-WOW.gif

Last edited:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
FYI: I posted the link for it in the PIF Contest thread, too... ;)
Aww Thank you Kitty!!
Thw only reason I did is because you had it in the top (stickies) I believe they're called but since you moved it I think it's picking up. Some folk don't always look up there. :facepalm: ME.:laugh:
You could close this one now if you want.

A discussion page would be great if you and the Misses was part of it.
Thumbs-up-WOW.gif
Haha Thanks man! I was wondering what was happening when Val seen it and asked why it was stickied. :facepalm:
Definitely BIG thanks to you 3 for noticing and helping out!

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Watch out J5... Isaac actually likes Taco Bell! YUCK! A discussion thread is great! Sorry I'm not around that much... it's hard w/the kiddos. I mean by now a 5 & 10 year old should be pretty self sufficient...but these 2 aren't... i've gotta constantly feed them lol ;)
ugh the trials of parenting..They have to be fed, they have to clean, they have to be entertained. Especially during the summer time when there is no school or neighborhood friends.

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
Speaking of coming back from the dead..Whats up man!!

Life. Quit vaping for a while. The stress of my Dad dying sent me in a tailspin and I went right back to the smokes. I had been cig free for 7 months by then and once I picked them up again......they had me.

Since then, I've gotten divorced, moved to Virginia and 2 weeks ago I made my "re"start at vaping. Found 1 510 atty I had stored away, busted up an old 510 battery to make a box mod and found a couple of 10440 "AAA" batteries to use. Smoke free now for 13 days!!!

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Life. Quit vaping for a while. The stress of my Dad dying sent me in a tailspin and I went right back to the smokes. I had been cig free for 7 months by then and once I picked them up again......they had me.

Since then, I've gotten divorced, moved to Virginia and 2 weeks ago I made my "re"start at vaping. Found 1 510 atty I had stored away, busted up an old 510 battery to make a box mod and found a couple of 10440 "AAA" batteries to use. Smoke free now for 13 days!!!
Oh man, I'm so sorry old friend. Please accept my condolences. I'm sorry man.
I really hope your doing ok. Please, email me your new addy so I can help.

Thats a sweet mod by the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread