IKV to set US Liquid line.Creativity Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hey everyone!
So we are planning our very own US based liquid line for you guys and would really like to have your suggestions to try to capture your favorite flavors. The sky is the limit here and creativity is welcome. The objective is to try offer you guys and gals whatever your heart desires and an attempt to be a one stop shop. I tested a good amount of samples and have been very pleased with the results of clean burning.

So far we have about 2-3 developed delicious liquids that I know you guys are going to love!

• RYX This comes close to conquering RY4 with thicker tones and a tad sweet.
  • Oasis A beautiful sweet medley of exotic fruits.
  • Snow White Apple (working title) A delicious apple with a serious bite!

Please, let's hear your favorite liquids or test your creativity!

BernieVideo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
NoHo El Lay CA
I am finding myself always looking for stronger flavors. The more muted flavors just seem to all run together.

I really like watermelon, but find every one try to be lacking. I want strong punchy flavors.

I don't want a hint of banana. I want ZING BANG POW banana.

That's my 2 cents.

Tapatalking on iPhone.
Join the CASAA.
Protect your vaping Rights!

basscase

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Florida
Regardless of what you do with the new ryx, please keep your current pg ry4 as well. The fiancee and I have grown to love it, especially in a fusion carto/tank.

And to echo the above post, vibrant flavors instead of the hint you get from a lot of juices on the market. Not really a fruit guy, though the fiancee is. Mints and tobacco are my favorite, though I do love your current ry4. just make them flavorful and you'll be a step ahead.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
I'll be all over the Oasis!

After close to 4 years I seem to have settled on the more subtle flavors of mixed fruits. Sometimes with a hint of a spearmint, a plain mint or menthol. Being able to purchase the punch on the side to add as wanted or to have a choice of what level is added to a specific flavor/bottle would be nice.

Some melons and fruits go nicely with one another.

Best of luck with the new line-I'll keep an eye out for the new line!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Just up your Tobacco Gold and RY4 Gold stock to 5000 bottles. :) Bovinia mixes her own so she will have some good input.

Oh I just thought of one. My friend has to order her stuff from 16 different sites and one because she uses menthol but most of the menthol tobaccos are mint. Make a tobacco Menthol that is menthol not mint and make to quote an earlier post not bland menthol but ZING BANG POW Menthol.

Last edited:

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
I like layered flavors, complex flavors, the coffees that taste like coffee and good strong teas with some fruit and/or sweet notes. A good complex tobacco is always a winner. Even a liquid where the tobacco is not the predominant note can be good and intriguing. I do not like peppery nic notes and tastes of chemicals in my vapes. If a liquid needs to be steeped, letting the user know that is good.

How exciting for you to be doing this expansion of your line.

Last edited:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I like layered flavors, complex flavors, the coffees that taste like coffee and good strong teas with some fruit and/or sweet notes. A good complex tobacco is always a winner. Even a liquid where the tobacco is not the predominant note can be good and intriguing. I do not like peppery nic notes and tastes of chemicals in my vapes. If a liquid needs to be steeped, letting the user know that is good.

How exciting for you to be doing this expansion of your line.
Thanks! Complexity is never an issue! I would love a clean burning coffee that is light and sweet. Do any of you guys remeber the original Ca$h Cap? That stuff was INCREDIBLE before they switched over.

I would love something very close to the current RY4 Gold PG, and would buy a bunch in a heat beat.
Then you will Love RYX Mist. That's a promise.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I like this thread idea, am anxiously waiting for you to say new juices are ready :)

Also, how about a peppermint, something along the line of an Altiod, really strong and not sweet.
That sounds good! You want to be careful with the potency of that kind of flavor. It can destroy coils and erode tanks like nobodies business. I been stalling a bit for the thread, but I think this will be enough to go on. A while back I jumped into this area with blueberry lemonade and such, but ended up sitting on it for a while.

Issac, Ry4s and Tobaccos.. I guess this has been stated already and good prices. :) Larger bottles than 30 ml as an option.
Now that is what I have been dying for! Sadly I had to cut them from the current order :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread