I'll have a pack of... y'know what? Never mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleEdge

Jul 2, 2014
California
I always thought 'e-cigs' were those crappy gas station 510 things. And that guy in the Blu ads? Forget it. My D.B. alarm would go off so loudly whenever I saw one of those, I couldn't even hear him. I just knew that whatever that guy was peddling, I wasn't buying.

But an e-cig thread has been running for years on another forum I visit. I decided there must be something to it. Those little fake cigs couldn't generate that much discussion.

And now I'm in. Let go of analogs a couple weeks ago. My General Snus I held in reserve, and haven't touched it either.

I'm using Vision Spinner with T3S clearos. I've re-wicked those with cotton, and am hoping my wire and new heads come today [emoji2]

My handle comes from another hobby; retro wet shaving with soap and brush (and vintage safety razors with double edge blades). My straight (cutthroat) razor honing area easily doubles as a rebuild station.

Glad to see the Murican Gubmint is out ahead of me, trying to protect me from myself yet again [emoji34]

Looks like vaping helps dim my appetite as well. That's a nice unlooked-for benefit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread