I'm a bit confused...

Status
Not open for further replies.

willsgirlie

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Fort Meade, Maryland
is 801 same as kissbox? I saw the pics for newbies thread and it didn't have both names... somebody asked about it too and I don't think anybody ever answered... and when I searched for it I got like 1000 results LOL can somebody just help me out real quick? I guess it's not that popular either, this sub forum is pretty dead huh? maybe I should reconsider!

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
The kissbox is SIMILAR to an 801 but not the same thing.

for one, the kissbox is a 4 piece unit...Battery, switch (auto or manual), atomizer, cartridge. The 801 is 3 pieces...batt (with internal switch), atty, cart.

Tech Specs:

* Model Name: Kissbox Classic
* Manufacturer: Janty
* Similar Models:
* Parts Interchange With:
* Length: 123mm
* Atomizer Type: cylinder
* Starter Kit Contents: 1 x separate exchangeable "Manual" Switch, 1 x separate exchangeable "Automatic" switch, 2 x special KISS batteries, 1 x JANTY Atomizer, 1 x special KISS charger and cable, 5 x cartridges. Extended version comes with -> 1 x USB E-system (100 cm) KISS USB cable with integrated battery and connection to the e-cigarette, 1 x special USB adaptor to connect to you cigarette lighter in your car, 1 x special casing (adapted)
* Alternate Names: Kissbox Classic Extended

Additional Notes: This is a unique penstyle unit.

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
  • Deleted by Terraphon
  • Reason: off topic and unnecessary

RsL

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Minneapolis
*stupid comment by Terraphon*

I think I'm going to try that by having an avatar with a shirt that says SEX on it. Oh wait, that's already been done. Damnit!!

Sorry, don't mind me. I don't have to work tomorrow so I'm just having a few and cracking myself up! I'll go away now... haahaaa

Last edited by a moderator:

daniel2828

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
Iowa
www.photolink.com
is 801 same as kissbox? I saw the pics for newbies thread and it didn't have both names... somebody asked about it too and I don't think anybody ever answered... and when I searched for it I got like 1000 results LOL can somebody just help me out real quick? I guess it's not that popular either, this sub forum is pretty dead huh? maybe I should reconsider!

I'm pretty happy with my 801. I think it's main downside for most people is it's length at 6". But the trade off is longer battery life compared to the 901 (or so I gather, as I don't have a 901). I take my 510 and PCC out with me now and leave the 801 at home, going back and forth between it and my 510 w/passthrough. I find the 801 gives a much better hit if it has time to rest between draws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread