Status
Not open for further replies.

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Lord, this is amazing! 6 months into all this, and FINALLY tried dripping. What was I waiting for?? Before I bought new things I figured I'd try it through an old 510 carto. A few mistakes later, like dripping through the tube, all is well, better than well, I'm loving this! Going through flavors I didn't really like before and now can appreciate. Taste and vapor is SO much better than before. I'm converted! Next is to look at how to do it the proper way. (Oh, and stock up on paper towels)

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
I have not gone to RBA yet. Too scared to get into rebuilding as of now and eyesight is not what it used to be.
Come to the dark side....

f-nimbus1.jpg

jmur

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Hi, jmur. I also love dripping. I use Joye 510 attys that I get from Digitalciggz.com. Best price I have found and those little attys last and last. I have not gone to RBA yet. Too scared to get into rebuilding as of now and eyesight is not what it used to be.

I hear ya! I keep switching eyeglasses to see what I'm dripping! LOL

John_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
Riverside, California, USA
510 for now, but the credit card is coming out tomorrow!
Have a rebuildable in mind already? If you don't want to drop a ton of money I would recommend an IGO-L, it doesn't have holes so you have to capture the coil with the screws but it forces you to make better coils it also has a decent sized deck so you have room for your coil. It might be a little frustrating at first compared to starting with something that has holes in the posts but in the long wrong you will be a better coil builder.

GrimmGreen IGO-L Review
PBusardo IGO-L Review

IGO-L from ElectronicStix
IGO-L from AltSmoke
IGO-L from OKCVapes

Last edited:

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
No doubt that dripping is the best way to get true flavors. I think many people are missing out on many flavor notes with their devices, but don't know the difference. I judge any device by how close it comes to the full flavor dripping gives me on a simple 510 atty.

The best vape shop I've been to provides customers with an inexpensive atty to sample flavors. Their owner is a chemist and flavorist, and that's what he uses too.

vapero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
monterrey,mexico
You NEED to get yourself a good RDA nothing us better than dripping on a micro coil and some cotton
I used to love my evods in fact I had some evods coming my way when I discovered dripping... One month dripping and I haven't even opened those evods and the onesv that I did have in rotation have the juice in them from that day

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

John_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
Riverside, California, USA
Have a rebuildable in mind already? If you don't want to drop a ton of money I would recommend an IGO-L, it doesn't have holes so you have to capture the coil with the screws but it forces you to make better coils it also has a decent sized deck so you have room for your coil. It might be a little frustrating at first compared to starting with something that has holes in the posts but in the long wrong you will be a better coil builder.

GrimmGreen IGO-L Review
PBusardo IGO-L Review

IGO-L from ElectronicStix
IGO-L from AltSmoke
IGO-L from OKCVapes
Have no idea. Any suggestions?
The IGO-L RDA.

jmur

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
I judge any device by how close it comes to the full flavor dripping gives me on a simple 510 atty.

Smart. I'm actually using an old Dekang spent carto from MFS, and I'm thinking if it works this great with that, then I've gotta investigate further. I'm loving this, and actually I'm finding that what stopped me before from trying this, having to re-drip very often, isn't really that much of a hassle.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Smart. I'm actually using an old Dekang spent carto from MFS, and I'm thinking if it works this great with that, then I've gotta investigate further. I'm loving this, and actually I'm finding that what stopped me before from trying this, having to re-drip very often, isn't really that much of a hassle.
I've never understood people thinking it is a hassle, but then I don't chain vape.
I actually like the act of dripping because it simulates taking out a smoke and lighting it.
:)

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
The IGO-L is not a mini BUT for a first RBA I cannot recommend it enough. It is very simple to set up in single coil mode and the larger build platform on it gives you a little extra room to work in while you learn the process.

I have 2 x IGO-L
2 Octopus
1 Squid (mini Octopus)
1 A7
1 RM2

I do like the rebuildables on my mechs.

I also have a plain old fashioned disposable 510 dripping atty (no clue what brand) that I am using on my REO when I do not have the RM2 on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread