Im a newbie here ! Need abit of help

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdawg111

Jun 13, 2015
im new to the e cig thing and i am thinking of buying an e cig overseas , any tips / info about shipping them over to SG? I ' ve heard its risky and stuff
I've bought from China and other places. The only downfall is the shipping time. I've gotten good clones and even authentics that I assumed were clones when I ordered them.

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA
the ohm on the tank replacement coils , what difference does it make?
If you're using a mech mod (just a battery in a tube) or a non-adjustable battery (like a simple ego) the lower-resistance coils will give you a warmer vape (or even a very hot vape, which you don't want) but will also produce more vapor. Higher resistances will provide a cooler, but thinner vape.

With a regulated mod (either VV or VW) there is less of a difference, and often using a higher resistance coil will give you more range to work with. If you''re starting out with a VV/VW mod try heads in the 1.8-2.5 ohm range to start with.

There are some sub-ohm heads (resistances less than 1 ohm; some go down to 0.5 or even 0.3) but these require that your mod can fire them; many regulated mods can't go below 1 ohm or thereabouts; you need a high-power mod to use these coils. And if you're using them in a mech mod you really need to learn about battery safety!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread