I'm about to order the VapeMate. Is there anything more I need for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cryodream

Dec 7, 2010
FL, US
Hi,
I'm a new vaper. Everyday is information overload. Just found VapeMate. Love the looks and the idea. Was thinking of buying some "box" mod, but correct me if I'm wrong, methinks vapemate can be used on any regular PV? That makes more sence to me, as I can achieve easy dripping on all my future ecigs...
I have Volcano's Inferno. I'm still not even sure what "type" of ecig it is. Is it ego type? 510? I'm confused. Anyway, I really like the T-Tip Drip-Tip from Super-T as well, just what I was looking for - a wide-mouthed tip for easy manual dripping.
Questions:

1. Will VapeMate be compatible with my Inferno?
  2. I use Cisco atty from volcano atm.
  3. Will I need any "special" kind of atty for VapeMate?
  4. Actually I would appreciate any recomendations for atty's, as I'm totaly lost.
  5. The T-Tip driptip, will I be able to use it on Inferno?
  6. How is the shipping? When I will receive this baby? I live in NY, but will be in Miami for the holidays.
  7. Oh, and I like the metalic (no paint job) one. Which is it in the options? Silver? Titanium?
To summarize: what do I need to purchase to make VapeMate and T-Tip work with my Inferno?

Thank You in advance.

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
Hey cryodream,

I'm happy for you that you discovered SuperT in the early stages of your vaping career.

1. Yes
2. It's a 510 atty, so yes
3. Nope, you got it
4. I would stick with what you currently have for right now
5. Yes. You can use it directly on your atty for easy dripping and with the VM
6. I don't know
7. They are all anodized. You are probably looking for the Silver color option.

To summarize: That's it, you got it. I would also suggest saving a few pennies and treating yourself to a Precise 16. You won't know what you are missing out on until you hold it in your hands.

Happy Vaping! :vapor:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
[*]How is the shipping? When I will receive this baby? I live in NY, but will be in Miami for the holidays.
[*]Oh, and I like the metalic (no paint job) one. Which is it in the options? Silver? Titanium?
[/LIST]

Vaporologist answered most of your questions and as far as the shipping, I'm shipping most vapemates within 2 business days of ordering. Priority Mail usually takes 2-4 days in transit.

As far as the "paint job". Anodizing isn't a paint, coating or applied substance of any sort, it's actually part of the metal so to speak. Anodizing is acheived by submersing the aluminum piece in a electrically charged acid bath which changes the chemical composition of the outer layer to a very hard, corrosion resistant and durable surface; different colors are achieved by adding a dye to the process. Non annodized aluminum or Nickel plated, chrome plated, powder coated or other applied coatings are not suitable in a prolonged Eliquid environment. Eliquids are mildly corrosive and platings or paintings or unanodized aluminum will dissolve into your eliquid giving you a metalic taste as well as subject you to inhalation of the dissolved particulate matter.

Also, most all atomizers are made of the same base metal and are painted. Most all atomizers be they Stainless steel, titanium, silver, black, chrome, carbon fiber etc are all just painted atomizers painted to simulate those metal and material colors.

Hope that helps,

David

cryodream

Dec 7, 2010
FL, US
Thank you, Vaporologist, banjo and forcedfuel50 so much for your answers. I have a couple more questions, but as my english is quite poor and a picture is wirth a thousand words, I try to explain visually:
bahhh, it seems I can't post pictures... too newb to the forums, probly?

But here's the link, and the whole story of my VP in pictures, please take a look: Inferno dript-tip "shortage"

Now I gather (ty Sheree from another thread) that my Cisco atty is need a "over-the-top" drip-tip, but the T-Tip Drip Tip is "inside" tip? I wonder, could I use this to my advantage and use an "extension", like a half inch or longer metalic tube, so the atty and the drip-tip would be both "inside" mounted to it?
On the other hand, I would gladly pay extra for a custom longer T-Tip Drip Tip. Because at least for now, I haven't seen a better tip from the looks of it.
Oh, how does the VapeMate connect to atty and dript tip? I guess using VapeMate I ned to forget about Infernos cap?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Oh, and the color (or rather colorless) I would want are in these pictures: pic1 pic2

Last edited:

cryodream

Dec 7, 2010
FL, US
Oops, I feel terrible. You are right, those are 306 atties. I was pretty sure Inferno used Cisco's 510 atties. My apologies..... :facepalm:

huh, I thought Inferno used 510 attys, too. Now I'm really confused. I think I've read a couple of people mentioning that Inferno's use 510 attys... I hate "the beginnings", when you're clueless and feel like an idiot :) bah, need more time to read these forums, but they are HUGE :)

Please, please, please: what's the best atty for me to use with T-Tip Drip Tip? I want to order today, so I would maybe get this before Christmas. I like my atty that I use now - lots of vapor, but I'm a newb, what do I know. Please tell me, whats the best attys out there and where to buy them? I LOVE vaping - I haven't smoked in a week. And I have been smoking for 21 years! I want to get the best out of vaping experience, to keep me of analogs.

TY

Last edited:

cryodream

Dec 7, 2010
FL, US
Thank you... VapaMate and T-Tip is in my cart and I'm about to hit the button. Just one last thing: I want double make sure, I'm gonna be ready for the awesomeness of driptip and the vapemate. I see you have two attys for sale:
Geniune Joye 510 1.5ohm Low Resistance Atomizer
Genuine Joye 306 1.5ohm Low Resistance Atomizer
Whats the is the difference between those 2? Am I right, that both of those will work with T-Tip and VM. And am I right that I can use both with my volcano's inferno? If I can use both, I'll just get both and see the diff myself, I gues, but would like to know the "scientific/experience" reasoning.

ty

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
The 306 has a very different style of mouthpiece. You will not be able to use the VM on the 306 as is. There is a mod you can do if you have a dead 510 atty. See post #831 for more info about using the VM on the 306. The 510 and the 306 are pretty similar in performance with the 306 having slightly better vapor output. They vary just like any other atty so your mileage may vary as well. Now the 510 will accept the VM. It will be all to easy to figure out once you have the parts in hand. You should be good to go within a few minutes. That is the nice thing about this add on device, user friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread