Status
Not open for further replies.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
For the first time in over 45 years I've been smoke free for two solid freaking WEEKS! I'm beginning to enjoy the actual taste of air as well as the wonderful vape flavors. Good luck to all you other noobs out there, I'm wishing you the same luck I've had with finding the right equipment and jooces to help you make an easy transition.

billgharley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2015
Upstate NY, USA
Great news!!! and welcome @Claude Rill
When I quit stinkies over 2 years ago I could feel the difference in taste, lungs function within weeks. And, it keeps getting better.
Congrats on making the switch. Lots of great and supportive folks here at ECF, so if you have any questions please ask.

What kind of equipment are you using?

Reactions: Foggy Road

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Congrats!!!:toast: What kind of equipment and juice are you using?

Thanks, All.
I give all the credit for my success to my trusty little eGrip. When I felt the bada** throathit from that little gem for the first time it gave me the confidence that vaping could actually work for me. I've since put together some other units (and have more on the way) but have yet to match the eGrips performance.
Naturally to start with I believed I'd need need tobacco flavor to make this work. It didn't take more than a few hours to realize that the nasty flavor wasn't necessary. Been vaping fruity flavors since. Favorites are peach and watermelon. 60/40 Vg/Pg 24ml nic. Already stepped down my next jooce order to 18ml nic.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Congrats!!!!

I have been vaping and smoking for a while and am still gearing down off smokes but I'll be there soon... I had 7 analogs on Friday 5 yesterday and only 2 so far today. If I smoke anymore I'll have to get a new pack so tomorrow may be my first smoke free day!

Yeah, I had 6-7 smokes left when I bought my first vape. They ran out next morning. I went 24 hours till I bought my next pack. Lasted 4 days. Went 3 days and bought my LAST PACK they ran out 2 weeks ago and I'm not looking back.

Last edited:

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Sounds like you are on the right path. Finding flavors you like matters. I wouldn't even consider vaping tobacco flavors my first six months. I started with sweets and bakery flavors. I don't know what you like, that is up to you. But Heathers Heavenly Vapes and Highbrow Vapors have some tasty Peach flavors. Can't help with the Watermelon, though ...

Sounds like you are on the right path. Finding flavors you like matters. I wouldn't even consider vaping tobacco flavors my first six months. I started with sweets and bakery flavors. I don't know what you like, that is up to you. But Heathers Heavenly Vapes and Highbrow Vapors have some tasty Peach flavors. Can't help with the Watermelon, though ...

Once I started vaping I couldn't fathom trying out a tobacco flavor, I'm like you, I started off with bakery, fruit flavors and have been ever since

josh w

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
michigan
Congrats and welcome to the forum. I'm sure there are noobs lurking here as we speak trying to find answers, because at one time I was one. Best thing I ever did was join and dive right in. It's much easier when one can post their specific issues rather then trying to find there exact problem.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Oh, for the first ten days or so after I started vaping I was totally immersed in these forums. Tons of valuable info here and many caring and encouraging folks. May not have succeeded without. I just came back to post my 2 week celebration and hoping provide some encouragement to other new members.
One piece of equipment that I forgot to mention in my earlier list is my tootsie pops. Yup, lollipop. Sometimes my mind still thinks of having a smoke even as I'm vaping. That's when I pop a lollipop in my mouth and by the time I finish it I've forgotten that urge for a nasty. Whatever works guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread