I'm an impatient person

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShannonA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Tyler, Tx
Many mixed to order juices are going to benefit from steeping. I've had good luck with Freedomsmokeusa and Alienvisions. Juices I've got from them have been good upon delivery and only get better with time.

I can identify with that because that's how my cappuccino juice is good right out of the box but give it a week and wow! But I have another juice that tasted awful after a cple days and still smeels heavily like chemicals after almost a week :(

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
I like the Dekang RY4 and 555 from Madvapes. I also like Candy Cane, Cotton Candy, and Fried Apple to sweeten the baccy flavors with. If you know for a fact that you like what you're getting, the China liquids are a good value at about 22 cents a ml. plus shipping. The Top Vapor is also good values in large sizes but I highly recommend ordering small sizes first. If you like low nic juices part of the time, you might consider ordering a few small sizes in 11mg and using them as your evening vape and as mixers for your higher nic juices. That way you can save a few pennies and still test the waters before ordering larger quantities with higher nic amounts.

ShannonA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Tyler, Tx
I like the Dekang RY4 and 555 from Madvapes. I also like Candy Cane, Cotton Candy, and Fried Apple to sweeten the baccy flavors with. If you know for a fact that you like what you're getting, the China liquids are a good value at about 22 cents a ml. plus shipping. The Top Vapor is also good values in large sizes but I highly recommend ordering small sizes first. If you like low nic juices part of the time, you might consider ordering a few small sizes in 11mg and using them as your evening vape and as mixers for your higher nic juices. That way you can save a few pennies and still test the waters before ordering larger quantities with higher nic amounts.

Madvapes has pretty good pices at any dose. I just hadn't tried them and I'm running low on my favs from my other vendor. I'm trying to get better prices not that this vendor has bad prices but they are a little higher than madvapes and bluemist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread