Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Thank you for your response.
Is there an option without rebuilding?

Welcome back, @thymetraveler :)

My favorite setup with drop-in coils is 4 ml Zlide or Zenith (not the Pro version) with .8 or 1.6Ω coils. Can't help you with flavors because I don't use a lot of them and I often vape unflavored, so I'll let others respond.

Just bear in mind that most of those setups are currently illegal in the US, so make your decision ASAP. And I hope you DIY your eliquids.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Also, never sub ohmed, do I need to take a course in sub ohm 101?

No. Our (your) old definition of "subohm" vaping doesn't really mean anything nowadays--with new regulated VW mods and very efficient tanks and coils. I'm a low wattage, mouth-to-lung vaper and use low resistance coils ~1Ω or below.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Thank you for the tips, got the kabuki off the provari. Actually wanted a uwell crown, but the kabuki was the hot lick at the time..hate to think it was a hundred bucks down the drain. But you know shinyitis & all.
You could stock up on nautilus coils for it while you can. I have a Kabuki and a bunch of coils saved too :) As for sub ohm, I can't do the high temps, I am strictly MTL and low watts, do whatever you like and works for you I say stick with it :)

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Given it a lot of thought, really don't want to rebuild. I do so very much appreciate the time everyone put into responding.
Any max flavor options without rebuilding?
Also, never sub ohmed, do I need to take a course in sub ohm 101?

Here is the Innokin Zenith D22, still in stock:

Innokin Zenith D22 MTL Tank by Phil Busardo and Dimitris Agrafiotis

This is a 22mm tank and with a beauty ring will sit perfectly on your Provari classic or 2.5.. if you have a P3 with 510 threading it will only be a mm small, and I don't find that to be at all problematic... I run 22mm tanks on my P3's without worry.

Try both the 1.2ohm coil, and the .8, see which runs better for you, either should give you good flavor...

Reactions: Katya

Seiggy

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2012
Irwin, Pennsylvania
It's sunrise in early May, no one's ever been able to identify the second light source, even my astronomy club.
If I venture a guess, the second light source is the sun refection off of the water hitting the camera lens at a different spot. Just a guess and nothing other than a guess.

thymetraveler

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
Brigantine, NJ
Thanks so much for recommending squonking!
Got tired of fiddling with old equipment (I'm very close to the ocean & oxidation is rapid).
So, ordered 2 (in case 1 has issues) ipv v3 minis.
$19.95 at the cloudy vapor.
Yeah, I think I'm in love with these puppies. Great flavor, the cool vape I prefer & you can get clouds as bad as you like.
Thanks again!

• Winner
Reactions: Opinionated

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
The photo?
It's sunrise in early May, no one's ever been able to identify the second light source, even my astronomy club. I suspect it's Mars.
It's not Mars (or any other astro object) It's just a lens "flare"... camera lenses do stuff like that because they have multiple lens elements and get internal reflections. I'm a serious photographer and astronomer. So many people claiming UFOs, "orbs", Nibiru, ect (I in now way was disrespecting you... it's a common misunderstanding about camera lenses)

Fstop

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2014
San Antonio, TX
Started vaping 2008, did well, guit the stinkies for over 8 years. Not proud of myself, but went back to stinkers.
I got dissatisfied with not getting enough flavor, I'm a true flavorholic.
Had 2 provaris, one got lost, got the kabuki on the other, flavor is disappointing. Actually had decent flavor from the dolphin pod system, but all 3 of my dolphins died within a couple weeks. Had so many things, eleaf was decent for a while.
That was a few years back & now there's so many new products that I'm veclempt.
Can anyone recommend something that excels in delivering flavor, please? Many thanx!
Welcome back, kind of same thing happened with me.
I'm happy With
$11.45 Dvarw MTL RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 2ml / stainless steel + PEI / 16mm diameter at FastTech - Free Shipping
$20.33 Dvarw MTL FL Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 2/3.5/5ml (22*19MM (OD*ID)) / stainless steel + glass / w/ 4*single hole inserts / 4*22mm diameter at FastTech - Free Shipping

thymetraveler

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
Brigantine, NJ
It's not Mars (or any other astro object) It's just a lens "flare"... camera lenses do stuff like that because they have multiple lens elements and get internal reflections. I'm a serious photographer and astronomer. So many people claiming UFOs, "orbs", Nibiru, ect (I in now way was disrespecting you... it's a common misunderstanding about camera lenses)
I'm a bit disappointed because I sold a painting of the photo with the photo attached to the back.
I never stated it was Mars, but thought it could be, as did the buyer. I told him I didn't know for sure as my astronomy club couldn't identify it.

• Love
Reactions: Opinionated

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I'm a bit disappointed because I sold a painting of the photo with the photo attached to the back.
I never stated it was Mars, but thought it could be, as did the buyer. I told him I didn't know for sure as my astronomy club couldn't identify it.
Did you see that when you took the photo? Doesn't matter... I still like it, it's a cool image ;)

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Thanks so much for recommending squonking!
Got tired of fiddling with old equipment (I'm very close to the ocean & oxidation is rapid).
So, ordered 2 (in case 1 has issues) ipv v3 minis.
$19.95 at the cloudy vapor.
Yeah, I think I'm in love with these puppies. Great flavor, the cool vape I prefer & you can get clouds as bad as you like.
Thanks again!

So glad you found something that checks all your boxes! :)

thymetraveler

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
Brigantine, NJ
Did you see that when you took the photo? Doesn't matter... I still like it, it's a cool image ;)
I could definitely see 2 images & thought I'd snap a pic, very difficult to see the phone on the beach, particularly at sunrise. So didn't see the pic 'til after.
I do appreciate your input, love astronomy, but my knowledge is sooo limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread