• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I'm Back... what's going on these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChellyNelly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
Man, it's crazy now. New things coming out pretty much every day. You've got a lot of catching up to do! :)

The latest and greatest really depends on who you speak to, but there are a literal TON of PVs, cartos, tanks, attys, juices, and accessories available. And lots of awesome Canadian and US vendors that sell 'em! :D

XSlor

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
BC, Canada
Man, it's crazy now. New things coming out pretty much every day. You've got a lot of catching up to do! :)

The latest and greatest really depends on who you speak to, but there are a literal TON of PVs, cartos, tanks, attys, juices, and accessories available. And lots of awesome Canadian and US vendors that sell 'em! :D

that.is.awesome. :D

I'm looking to get new atomizers - who's the best to buy from right now?

I'd like a drip tip... is this still popular? lol

I had the CO2 but they are tooo much work and they get messy fast... and I don't like the tanks.

Any recommendations? Someone sent me a PM last time but I can't find it anymore...

BTW - have canadian laws changed or something? I find ecigs at my local cold beer and wine store now... lol

wood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
edmonton
if your dripping the bridgless atties from canvape are awesome , i like thier vivi nova tank too not messy or annoying like the ce2 , this one u unsrew the top pour juice right in , crew top back on , and when they burn out the atty head screws on and off too and the replacement heads are under 2$ each , thats what im using right now

ChellyNelly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
that.is.awesome. :D

I'm looking to get new atomizers - who's the best to buy from right now?

I'd like a drip tip... is this still popular? lol

I had the CO2 but they are tooo much work and they get messy fast... and I don't like the tanks.

Any recommendations? Someone sent me a PM last time but I can't find it anymore...

BTW - have canadian laws changed or something? I find ecigs at my local cold beer and wine store now... lol

There were never any laws in the first place :D All the ecigs in gas stations/corner stores/etc are non-nicotine. Still though, we have a ton of great juice vendors in Canada and it's not an issue getting nic juice from US vendors, either :)

I will second Canvape. They have an awesome selection of products and the best prices you will find. I really really like their 306LR atty. They have quite a few different styles of drip tips as well, not so much for the 306, but for anything 510 they have quite the selection. Keep an eye on their coming soon section, too. They just moved and are expanding, with a ton of new and awesome stuff on order. Soon as they're settled again that coming soon section is gonna BLOW UP!! :D Can't wait :D

I would also highly suggest the Firebird 3ml bottom coil tank from Canvape. They're the only Canadian vendor and this product has been raved about in the States. Happy to say after about 2+weeks with mine that it's fantastic. Haven't gotten a single leak, or a single dry hit (And I vape this bad boy right down to the last drop!). Awesome flavour and vapour. A great battery I would suggest for you is the Ego Twist. It's about $25 and Variable Voltage (this is all the craze nowadays, once you go VV you won't go back, it allows you to change the voltage from 3v-6v by just twisting the bottom. This way you can find that perfect sweet spot for all the different cartos/attys/juices that you have. It's awesome, I have quite a few mods but I find myself using the Ego Twist a TON! :)

I'm so excited for you! It's a world of new wonders out there!

Eileithia

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
Cambridge, ON, CANADA
There were never any laws in the first place :D All the ecigs in gas stations/corner stores/etc are non-nicotine. Still though, we have a ton of great juice vendors in Canada and it's not an issue getting nic juice from US vendors, either :)

I will second Canvape. They have an awesome selection of products and the best prices you will find. I really really like their 306LR atty. They have quite a few different styles of drip tips as well, not so much for the 306, but for anything 510 they have quite the selection. Keep an eye on their coming soon section, too. They just moved and are expanding, with a ton of new and awesome stuff on order. Soon as they're settled again that coming soon section is gonna BLOW UP!! :D Can't wait :D

I would also highly suggest the Firebird 3ml bottom coil tank from Canvape. They're the only Canadian vendor and this product has been raved about in the States. Happy to say after about 2+weeks with mine that it's fantastic. Haven't gotten a single leak, or a single dry hit (And I vape this bad boy right down to the last drop!). Awesome flavour and vapour. A great battery I would suggest for you is the Ego Twist. It's about $25 and Variable Voltage (this is all the craze nowadays, once you go VV you won't go back, it allows you to change the voltage from 3v-6v by just twisting the bottom. This way you can find that perfect sweet spot for all the different cartos/attys/juices that you have. It's awesome, I have quite a few mods but I find myself using the Ego Twist a TON! :)

I'm so excited for you! It's a world of new wonders out there!

That - x 2

I ordered 20 Phoenix (Firebird) cartos from GotVapes before I knew Canvape had them. Excellent little device. I've only had one that leaked so far, but it was my own stupidity for not drying it enough before I refilled. And it wasn't really a leak, more of a flooding of the atty that took a bit of fiddling to cure. I have broken one already.. dropped it on a tile floor, and cracked the tube.. again.. my fault.

As for dripping - io6 from MapleLeafVapes. If you get a twist, I'd go with the Standard resistance (2.5ohm) will give you the most range. They sell juice and drip-tips for it too.

XSlor

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
BC, Canada
Ok I'm finally looking to actually buy more stuff... stupid analogs got me feeling sick...

Where can I buy good ejuice w/ nic? Who's got the best flavors?

Preferably in canada... I tried a gummy bear once upon a time that was awesome... also the cinnamon hearts? I think it was... also very nice... where can I buy this kind of ejuice? pref high nic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread