The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

I'm Back :)

Discussion in 'South Carolina Vapers Forum' started by Countryboy06bw, Dec 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Countryboy06bw

Countryboy06bw Senior Member ECF Veteran

Hide the youngins and the booze, i have returned to the land of the world wide web.:toast:
    :evil::headbang::danger:
    I do appologize fer my sudden disapearance as i was unable to afford the internet fer a while..... ok it was a long while, but thats not the point, the point is i have returned, and i have a lot of reading to catch up on.

2. Pokeygizmo

Pokeygizmo Perfectly Imperfect Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2010
    South Carolina
    Oh, I'm glad to see you! I was wondering what happened to you and am glad that you've returned!

Welcome back!

3. sugismimi

sugismimi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 13, 2010
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    OMG !!!!
    Country I was truly worried about you???
    We had a meet here in cola, and I asked a few peeps if they had heard from you privately or otherwise, and no one had a clue....
    we did miss you and very glad your back.
    we wil have to have another meet soon, it was a lot of fun....

4. Countryboy06bw

Countryboy06bw Senior Member ECF Veteran

well i do appologize fer makin anyone worry. if this should ever happen again, i am on facebook, heck i'm friends wid Kaderick on facebook, i'm not sure but i do believe Kno has my snail mail address from way back. that and i do get email and facebook thro my cell so a PM woulda sent me an email tellin me i got one. that lil piece of info is just in case i lose the internet again.......
    but thats not the point, the point is i'm back to the world of the living. (and that folks is a child of the technology age, having internet = world of the living.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.