Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
u9py.gif

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I am officially drooling for Unicorn Blood. It's Fuzion, right? Do they ever have coupons?

What is it about bakery notes? That is one thing I can always taste, the cookie, the cupcake. the pie, etc., but not the coconut (which is one I've pretty much given up on).

Have you tried HHV White Lie? If I can taste it (taste blind) you certainly can!

Already said that! Sorry!!!

Last edited:

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I'm sorry you're going through so much cr@p Susaz. :( Right now I think the most important thing is for you to be able to cope. vaping isn't going anywhere.

Thanks dear... Not the best time to give up smoking but yet... I HAVE TO! Strokes is a thing that runs in my family, and smoking is one of the prime things. To top it off my cholesterol is high in the clouds and I can't take anticholesterol drugs... So if I can't reduce one I have to reduce the other... As every major change is always stressful. Most of the times I stop and ask myself "what would he do?" and go with my instincts. Time will prove me right or wrong. Keep your fingers crossed!

Genius parents and genius kids are always conflictive. We fought badly but got along well.

Last edited:

Zak Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Orange, California, United States
Smoked all day yesterday and today so far... Big tax setback concerning paperwork after my dad's death... ....ty government...

AND my terminator crashed and went to 1 ohm... I have no mechs...

Do you want one? I've got a sigelei 19 I'm not using and not planning on any time soon... If that will help...

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Do you want one? I've got a sigelei 19 I'm not using and not planning on any time soon... If that will help...

So dear! Thanks! I don't know if I'll go on vaping. Buying a mech is a good idea, and the K100 is dirt cheap at FT. I have to make up my mind, either I smoke and give up buying vaping toys or I do vape all day long, for which I'm willing to dig into my savings and get me some much needed things, a Provari included... Don't yell, but my mods failing have made me rethink the Provari thing...

Zak Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
So dear! Thanks! I don't know if I'll go on vaping. Buying a mech is a good idea, and the K100 is dirt cheap at FT. I have to make up my mind, either I smoke and give up buying vaping toys or I do vape all day long, for which I'm willing to dig into my savings and get me some much needed things, a Provari included... Don't yell, but my mods failing have made me rethink the Provari thing...

Fair 'nough. Just so you know, the offer wasn't about selling it to you. If you want it, it's yours. ;)
No yelling, no ranting, a Provari will not fail you. I've had my mini about a year, dropped it I don't know how many times on concrete. It looks a little beat up, but fires every time.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012

Personally, I don't think in absolutes, either/ors, black and white. There are too many variables, most of which are beyond my control, and I'm constantly reevaluating my perspective, so it may change when things are looked at from a different angle.

Please excuse me for being blunt and I hope you don't take anything I say personally. I'm free-associating here.

You are going through a time of extreme stress, which it appears is beyond your control. You can, however, distract yourself from that stress by focusing on the stress of trying to choose vaping or smoking, which theoretically is within your control, This kind of stress has the added fun of being able to beat yourself up over not being able commit one way or the other. In the big picture, stress can be very physically damaging.

Now what can you do....let's see...

You can stop buying vape toys. It sounds like you are looking for the perfect vape - let me know when you catch the unicorn, I'd like one too. A ProVari is just a battery tube. A very durable, consistent power source, but that still leaves you trying to find the right tank, carto, RBA, whatever. I'm trying to think simple, simple, simple.

I would recommend a Reo, it's just a battery, an atty and a bottle of juice, but you have one already. What was it you said you don't like about it? The Reo is a nice mod, very simple. I think it might be more cost effective to figure out how to make it work for you, instead of spending money getting another battery device and basically starting from scratch trying to figure out what toppers will work with it. I haven't had my Reno mini very long, so I'm trying different attys to see what I like, but I can state for a fact I have spent less money on attys and cartos to experiment with than I have on tanks for the ProVari.

Again, I'm just typing what's floating through my mind at the moment. I'd like to help you be less stressed if I can, but I am not you nor going through what you are, so I don't know how you feel and I may be completely off the mark.

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
One more thing: I don't know if you can get it shipped to your country, but have you thought about (or tried) Whole Tobacco Alkoloids? I've read a lot of members say that was the only thing that got them off of cigarettes.

Aroma Ejuice

Aroma Ejuice Manufacturer of WTA Whole Tobacco Alkaloid Eliquid

As for chasing rainbows (or the perfect Legal Vape 4000) is a great hobby. It takes my mind off laywers, accountants and lazy tennants. Thing is, things break. And even though I'm seasoned I'm not as patient as I used to be. When something goes wrong, off it goes. Thing is I've run out of replacements. The replacement of the replacement is broke. As Phil Busardo says "when it's good, it's oh so good, and when I'm crabby it's absolute crap".
I think I found my rainbow! My Vapeonly BCC might be expensive but when it works, hell! it's a fog machine, and is the most consistent vape of the lot. When I mean expensive, compared to Kanger things. But Kanger things are a complete letdown. The only one that gets a good vape out of it is my ex! with a simple ego passthrough and a 2.5 ohm head gets massive amounts of vapor!
My problem now are mods. They simply stop working. And I need something that will endure the test of time and work no matter what I put on it. Maybe it's the mod, maybe it's me, but something's not working. I should have everything sorted out by now, right? The SVD lasted only 2 months. :mad:
I never found the Reo comfy. The whole "squeeze the bottle/sip/vape" is uncomfortable when I'm driving for instance. And the non regulated box is something I don't like. I love vaping almost all the way to 3.5 without feeling the need to change the battery. Some cartos (smoktek regular this time) are on its way, I can spare the 7 bucks. I don't mind dripping though... I do it while watching TV, and I love the iGo L.
And for Aroma liquids, I did use WTA but didn't make that much difference. And it was too expensive so I cut out. I bought the unflavored to add to my fav eliquids.
I agree with you on keeping it simple. It was a zero tolerance day with the Term. I had another coil ready to go, I just had to change the tank to the brand new coil. But logic went out the window in a zip, and gas stations with minimarts seem to be readily available wherever I go.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Fair 'nough. Just so you know, the offer wasn't about selling it to you. If you want it, it's yours. ;)
No yelling, no ranting, a Provari will not fail you. I've had my mini about a year, dropped it I don't know how many times on concrete. It looks a little beat up, but fires every time.

It's a very sweet offer. I'll drop you a private once I make up my mind, and I'll think of something really exotic to get back to you. How about some excellent wine? (Merlot crops here are one of a kind in the whole world INCLUDING France). Thanks SO much!

Zak Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
It's a very sweet offer. I'll drop you a private once I make up my mind, and I'll think of something really exotic to get back to you. How about some excellent wine? (Merlot crops here are one of a kind in the whole world INCLUDING France). Thanks SO much!

Any time! I'll be around...;-)

Sent via the guys that made Star Trek low tech.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
i'm crabby cuz well ya'll missed my b'day no just kidding but yeah crabby cuz went to a party my lil one's sitter was having for end of summer and we were gonna celibrate my b'day as well but my girls were showing off their asses so I had to leave early....
vaped most the night away and fell asleep during mid vape lol so didn't charge battery and had to go to work it died halfway through work....asked to bum my mother-in-laws blu bat (since I know she's not been using them....oh well) and it's not even charged....so now the race is on which one will charge fast enough for me to get my vape on before I have to leave here in a few minutes to go spend time with family (always stressful) who's been bugging me all week and all day when i'd be off of work cuz they "wanted" to fix me some lunch, only to now find out they already ate lunch without me even though they knew I wasn't getting off work til 4pm....managed to get out of work an hour early....
NEED ME SOME NIC DANG IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and now it's time to head out....hopefully between the two batteries charging for half an hour I can get enough time to last until I get back home tonight.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
i'm crabby cuz well ya'll missed my b'day no just kidding but yeah crabby cuz went to a party my lil one's sitter was having for end of summer and we were gonna celibrate my b'day as well but my girls were showing off their asses so I had to leave early....
vaped most the night away and fell asleep during mid vape lol so didn't charge battery and had to go to work it died halfway through work....asked to bum my mother-in-laws blu bat (since I know she's not been using them....oh well) and it's not even charged....so now the race is on which one will charge fast enough for me to get my vape on before I have to leave here in a few minutes to go spend time with family (always stressful) who's been bugging me all week and all day when i'd be off of work cuz they "wanted" to fix me some lunch, only to now find out they already ate lunch without me even though they knew I wasn't getting off work til 4pm....managed to get out of work an hour early....
NEED ME SOME NIC DANG IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and now it's time to head out....hopefully between the two batteries charging for half an hour I can get enough time to last until I get back home tonight.

Happy B'day! That's why I usually carry an eVic, I can plug it in the car while I drive. I try to buy the biggest, baddest batts I can, and I love telescopic mods to be able to use Sanyo 1700mAh 18500... Makes a discreet mod that I can vape on all day even at high voltages!

On one hand I'm crabby again. Two of my three Protanks have come undone, one of them brand new out of the box. I really don't need pyrex clearos, my liquids go well. My trusty Vapeonly is the only thing that gives me a really satisfying vape.
FT is replacing my SVD. I don't know if I'll have to wait until mine gets to them, thing is it'll take a long time. Thankfully a Vamo should be here by the end of the month. It's unbeleivable how long the mail is taking these days, sometimes almost a month or more.

We'll see.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
lol i know i was just messing with you...i was actually surprised my family remembered....they never do....

CRIES son of a f'in *******************************************

I donno what's going on now....but what the hell....
so while I was with my family I plugged my ego in to charge and now for some reason I can not get the vivi nova to screw into it?!?!?! it's like somehow the 510 connector on the ego stretched or something?? I can screw the nova onto the blu battery just fine

ug....this ef'in sucks....

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
lol i know i was just messing with you...i was actually surprised my family remembered....they never do....

CRIES son of a f'in *******************************************

I donno what's going on now....but what the hell....
so while I was with my family I plugged my ego in to charge and now for some reason I can not get the vivi nova to screw into it?!?!?! it's like somehow the 510 connector on the ego stretched or something?? I can screw the nova onto the blu battery just fine

ug....this ef'in sucks....

you pulled in the center pin of the battery. Ever so slightly put a small screwdriver between the collar and the center and pull up. Softly, it's easily broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread