Not open for further replies.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
i tried that...but it's like the actual piece is bigger, acts like it's stripped but it's not....i can place the vivi nova inside the 510 connection but it won't screw in...if I hold both the battery and tank i get a connection and can vape but it won't screw in, it's like a hair too wide to screw in, if that makes sense, but it fit just fine before this evening?!?

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
found some 510 cartridges...they screwed in without issue.....
yikes....laid the vivi nova down and it just leaked all over the freaking place, juice coming out the bottom stem and the mouthpiece...so seems it's the vivi nova not the battery....
man I'm just having all kinds of bad luck lately with the nova's.....

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I'm sorry your having a cr@ppy time. :( I've never had a Blu, but my friend has one. While it supposedly has 510 threading, there seemed to be something kind of wonky about it when we played around putting some of my stuff on it. They are probably programed to destroy any non-Blu devices they come in contact with.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
the vape gods are testing me....cuz last night I was so ready to just go buy a pack of cloves....but kept telling myself, it's been 3 months...I'm not gonna do it..

blah this tastes like .......bumming her extra blu I filled some carts with the juice I salvaged from the vivi nova....which was nom nom nom (unicorns blood mixed with papa smurf and a handful of other fruity flavors) but in the blu it tastes like dirt no matter how many times I cleaned them. I'm afraid to use the carts on my spinner cuz they tend to flood the battery lmfao would rather destroy the blu battery :D

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
no worries zak I appreciate the help you have already provided :)
if I can find that link for local vape shops I may have to just make an emergency run in the morning to the "closest" vape shop
dang blu didn't even last 20 mins of vaping and the bat died lmfao

I've scrounged up a bit of extra money atm that was going to be used elsewhere but oh well....waiting for tax time lololol common tax returns mama needs her money lmfao

Zak Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Orange, California, United States
no worries zak I appreciate the help you have already provided :)
if I can find that link for local vape shops I may have to just make an emergency run in the morning to the "closest" vape shop
dang blu didn't even last 20 mins of vaping and the bat died lmfao

I've scrounged up a bit of extra money atm that was going to be used elsewhere but oh well....waiting for tax time lololol common tax returns mama needs her money lmfao
God, don't we all!!

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
well karma hits again :)
so i've told ya'll before I don't hardly ever check my mail....so decided it was time yet again to check the mail and ye fates be what do I find....:mail:free disposable njoy and the $1 greensmoke starter kit WOOT....ripped into both of them while driving down the street going to pick up my little one from daycare.

both too smokey tasting for me but oh god love ya vape gods green smoke sent a 5 pack mountain clove cart refills...ohh clove how I so needed you right now! Too tobacco tasting but still clove :wub::vapor:

it'll get me by until I can order something better....thus saving me the roughly 2hr drive to nearest vape store and over paying for product.

Amish Ed

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2010
Lake Forest, CA
amished.wordpress.com
I've been out of this thread for a while now, but I'm crabby now... I have my computer desk in the garage. In my garage it would also seem that a large amount of spiders have come out of their egg sacks. Tiny spiders keep descending from the rafters in front of my face. This has been going on for days. :(

On the good news front, I finally got some Ikenvape Fusions on the way. I've only been trying for months to get some.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I've been out of this thread for a while now, but I'm crabby now... I have my computer desk in the garage. In my garage it would also seem that a large amount of spiders have come out of their egg sacks. Tiny spiders keep descending from the rafters in front of my face. This has been going on for days. :(

On the good news front, I finally got some Ikenvape Fusions on the way. I've only been trying for months to get some.

I hope you like them better than I did. I like the Platinum, but they don't have a flange, which I prefer. I'm in the minority about the Fusions, most people love them.

I don't mind spiders as long as they don't crawl on me.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
542237_686917624669408_1207210001_n.jpg

Amish Ed

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2010
Lake Forest, CA
amished.wordpress.com
I hope you like them better than I did. I like the Platinum, but they don't have a flange, which I prefer. I'm in the minority about the Fusions, most people love them.

I don't mind spiders as long as they don't crawl on me.

I hope I like them too. If they will at least last a solid 2 weeks, I'll be happy. I'm getting less than a week from Boge and a little over for Smoktech.

I don't mind them either, as long as they're not building their web on me. Or, as Shadav pointed out, where I'm walking. Nothing worse than walking face first into a Garden Spider web.

ScottM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Houston
In the middle of a job, I stripped out of my coveralls, and did some arachnid induced cardio. Supposedly there was one on my collar. It was never found but I had felt something just as someone said on the radio, "You might want to swat that spider off your neck."

Ended up in my steel-toed boots, hard hat, safety glasses, and skivvies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread