Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
In the middle of a job, I stripped out of my coveralls, and did some arachnid induced cardio. Supposedly there was one on my collar. It was never found but I had felt something just as someone said on the radio, "You might want to swat that spider off your neck."

Ended up in my steel-toed boots, hard hat, safety glasses, and skivvies.

Would have been funny if the radio had fired up Y.M.C.A! :D

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
i've done that at work...a spider fell from ceiling and went down my shirt into my bra...
my boss was cracking up so hard cuz she was like I could so read your face you were torn to rip your shirt off in front of everyone or figure out how to get the spider out...instead I took of running for the bathroom to strip down lol

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
To top everything off, my Lazyboy recliner broke. It's not one of those puffy stuffy kind, but rather a quite stylish one, with wood armrest and the whole thing. My first buy at grad school since I love to read and bed is bad for my back. It just stuck, won't recline anymore, so I'll try to get it repaired... Modern recliners are ghastly!

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Gosh Susaz, you're having heaps of trouble.
kittyhug2.gif

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Wow - everyone hit Pollyanna in September? Where'd everybody go?

I get to start off today really crabby. About an hour ago my round tooby thingy - in this case a Vamo V2 - rolled off the bed with a PT on it and... you know what happened when it it the floor. Bye bye PT base. :mad: I hate round tooby PV's. I went straight back to my box mod. It falls over and - it just sits there. god bless the laws of right angles.

If I'm thinking a couple few swears in my head is that enough to earn one of those ECF demerit badges? I won't post 'em, but I'm sure thinkin' 'em... :mad: Stupid PT base. Stupid round tooby PV's.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I'm sorry you lost one of your toys :( I have a subscription to this thread, but I haven't checked my subs lately. I guess things go in waves. The lounge thread that was going strong since April suddenly died when 4 of our most fun playmates vanished. i haz a sad.

I had a PT base bend and a very noticeable angle, but it didn't snap off. I'm very surprised it didn't. My Vapor Store has a pretty good price on bases, as I recall. I bought mine from Sweet Vapes, which was a bit more, but they had something else I wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread