RDA Im feel overhelmed about the drip tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

nebulaskin

Dec 6, 2016
Hi!
I need some help on understanding the various kinds of drip tips that all the various rba have..

For example, as far as i understood there are:

- 510 drip tip (normal and most used drip tip)
- wide bore - can you make me a couple of examples of rba that have this drip tip? maybe the tfv8??

- Goon drip tip - which rda have this kind of drip tip other than the goon?
- kennedy drip tip - is it the same as the above? On which "brands" of rda i find this?
- AV / comp lyfe drip tip - another kind?
-
Armageddon apocalypse and recoil rda, what do they use?

I recently bough a comp lyfe rda clone and i would like to change the drip tip.. what term should i look for?
Also, im waiting for a goon a kennedy and an armageddon rda to arrive.. what type of drip tips these rda have?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Reactions: centauri272

Bhoot

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2015
London
Don't see what is there to think about. Restrictive or wide bore or middle. Anything over these is just materials. Typically RDAs have chuff caps. These are typically wider than standard 510s. TFV8 driptip is wide bore. Most sub tanks have wide bore with 510 converter add-on. When it comes to drip tips, for me there is only 1 main selection choice. Is there spitback or not. Wide bore is always preferred for me. Friends typically prefer the standard 510.

Reactions: Darth Omerta

Darth Omerta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2015
Goon/kennedy shares the same drip tip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The GOON and Kennedy drip tips are proprietary but I have heard that they can be interchanged. Im assuming that you've done it and it works. Im glad to hear it because I have one of each in the mail right now.

As said above, most drippers use chuff caps but a large percentage of them come with 510 adapters so they can accept a wide variety of tips. When it comes down to it, ita all about personal preference. There are very few attys these days that have only one type of drip tip available.

Reactions: daviedog

Darth Omerta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2015
I bought some resin drip tips/chuff caps on fleabay that were designed for Goons, and they fit my goon, kennedy, reload, cosmonaut and apocalypse without issue. One even fit (it was loose...with modification) my aromamizer plus.

Awesome! I guess they are more versatile than I thought! :thumb:

Reactions: mongo74
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread