I'm finally a vet! ~1 year no smoking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

silentt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Virginia
Just wanted to make a thread in my favorite subforum. The GG is a big part of my life and I'm so happy I could be apart of this family. 2 days ago was my 1 year anniversary of quitting my smoking addiction.

A big thanks to Imeo, Bruce and everybody in the GG family. I could separately name all of you but it's 9:35pm and this old man is slowly falling asleep :) Keep vaping and keep up the happiness. I'm going through hard times right now in life but I can honestly say I'm still happy and love my life. We are blessed to be living the days we do.

Anyways, I hope everyone is doing well :)

profilepic55074_2.gif

Zogem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2011
Atlanta
Just wanted to make a thread in my favorite subforum. The GG is a big part of my life and I'm so happy I could be apart of this family. 2 days ago was my 1 year anniversary of quitting my smoking addiction.

A big thanks to Imeo, Bruce and everybody in the GG family. I could separately name all of you but it's 9:35pm and this old man is slowly falling asleep :) Keep vaping and keep up the happiness. I'm going through hard times right now in life but I can honestly say I'm still happy and love my life. We are blessed to be living the days we do.

Anyways, I hope everyone is doing well :)

profilepic55074_2.gif
Congrats my friend. I've quit as well, I'm just waiting for the milestone.

Sorry to hear you are hard times, waiting for the post you're past that.. But, always remember "Jah won't pay the bills" ;)

Best,

-Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread