I'm going crazy.....where can I buy Kissbox atomizer???

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP_Guinness

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Washington, D.C.
How long did your atomizer last, if you don't mind my asking?

Atomizer lifespan is what I still find difficult to understand. If the atomizer lifespan is really only a couple of weeks before it goes to crap, then why does that not seem to be acknowledged by any of the mainstream manufacturers/resellers? I mean, sure, I understand why they wouldn't want to advertise that these things don't last long and lose prospective sales; but still, what do these companies do when almost 100% of their customers call them two weeks after the purchase date and try to either get a free replacement or make good on the warranty. If the resellers truly do make good on their promise (the warranty), then wouldn't it just make more sense to include an atomizer with every 30-40 cartridges that the customer orders? In other words, if atomizer death is inevitable, then why not provide the customer with new ones, or at least inform them that they will need to spend $20 bucks a month on atomizers in addition to the money they spend on carts (instead of misleading them from the start).

I really really want to purchase a Janty, but how can I justify their 22.95 USD atomizer replacement cost when I can buy a nice looking generic pen that, although may not look or work quite as nice as the Kissbox, I can replace the atomizer for 7-10 bucks? Someone please explain. Are Janty's that good? Am I missing something?

Schroedinger's cat

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2008
North Carolina, USA
Jeff at Janty is a great guy, and he honors his warranty. Janty has a 6-month warrant on atomizers, and a 3-month warranty on batteries. You can get a generic with a warranty in some places. I just bought from e-smokey treats, and Phil also has a 6-month warranty. Personally, aside from a defective atomizer (promptly replaced by Cash), I did not have any atomizer death in my 10 weeks of e-smoking. With batteries, on the other hand, I am not that good....

sanneke

Moved On
May 28, 2008
USA
Also JP, I don't know how much you pay for a pack of cigarettes.
If you pay 4 bucks a pack, 6 packs will cost you the same, and 6 days later that money has gone up in smoke.
Not only that 120 cigarettes is very bad for you health.

The atomizer you bought will last you a lot longer, and as an other poster stated, it's under warranty.

I would suggest to go with the KISS classic, the new devise is a mini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread