• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Im in germany and dont know where to get a vendor that sells AW Batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

18SixFifty

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Michigan
As I see many people in Europe ordering from either the US or China I suppose you might just as well too.

It's hard to go wrong with GotVapes. In fact they have a great sale going on right now for Labor day. Sale prices plus 5% off for signing up for their newsletter. They also just took stock of the best of the best batteries. The Panasonic ones.

GotVapes VISION ViVi NOVA™ 3.5ml V2.5 REBUILDABLE TANK [gv-VIVINOVA-TANKV2.5] - $10.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

Bigger than Stuttgart.

De Oppresso Liber.

18SixFifty

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Michigan
But isnt the USPS not shipping baterries anymore?

I have no idea on that one. They might not be. China is though. I have received lots of batteries via USPS but I don't know if they were supposed to or if they just had to list on the form that they were. Sorry I can't say for sure either way.

Kopfstimmen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
USPS has disallowed them going to APOs. You can send them to the states with some restrictions, and I believe it will be allowed again (in January?), but for now, you might have to order to your German address, or if you can hold off that long, wait until the ban is lifted. You can see your local APO for more info on the ban (ours had it posted at the counter).
Anything without a battery is not a problem... :)

maomao

Moved On
Oct 27, 2012
china
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread