Im in trouble with the wife,,,, I found the modding forum,

Status
Not open for further replies.

josefmistal

Sep 12, 2013
Margate, Fl
So im addicted to this whole community. I like vapeing, no, I love vapeing! Now i found the modding forum and she thinks im nuts! But i only want one more,,,, But 1000 is not enough! Just ranting to the only people who understand. I work in the computer industry so im at a desk all day, NOW while i am working on peoples computers i am on here, on suppliers Learning thinking and ploting what i want! This hobby has truely changed my life. Not only has it gotten my to stop smoking it has filled the tinkering/ritual void i used to fill with things much worse then cigarettes. Some might not understand that last part but the ones who do are kindered souls. *deep breath,,, Thanks for being the best info on the web guys!:blush:

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA

james chapman

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Kerrville Texas
I hear you Jose. I still have not told mine that I bought a Provari. I got it today,but can not use it, as my 18650 batteries will not work in it.:mad: I had to go back and order 25.00 worth of AW IMRs I took it and hid it behind some paper towels. I have thought of 2 ways to handle this, 1) say dear why don't you go out and buy a few new tops and a new pair of shoes. Amelda Marcos would be jealous. 2) Buy a pack of Cigs set them on the table and say, look here wench,do you want me to go back to smoking??:grr::smokie: I have been called a vape junkie. This is the most I have spent,in 2 1/2 years,of not smoking. The 200.00 this has cost me,is still less than the 250.+ i would spend,on Cigs per month. The Vamo was my first Mod,but that did not last long,so I hope the Provari will last me,or I will be in some deep caca.8-o Look at it this way she knew you were a smoker,so she should be happy;you on the other hand will live longer and have to listen to the .....ing that many more years:cry: Good luck to you and happy vape trails:toast:

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
I hear you Jose. I still have not told mine that I bought a Provari. I got it today,but can not use it, as my 18650 batteries will not work in it.:mad: I had to go back and order 25.00 worth of AW IMRs I took it and hid it behind some paper towels. I have thought of 2 ways to handle this, 1) say dear why don't you go out and buy a few new tops and a new pair of shoes. Amelda Marcos would be jealous. 2) Buy a pack of Cigs set them on the table and say, look here wench,do you want me to go back to smoking??:grr::smokie: I have been called a vape junkie. This is the most I have spent,in 2 1/2 years,of not smoking. The 200.00 this has cost me,is still less than the 250.+ i would spend,on Cigs per month. The Vamo was my first Mod,but that did not last long,so I hope the Provari will last me,or I will be in some deep caca.8-o Look at it this way she knew you were a smoker,so she should be happy;you on the other hand will live longer and have to listen to the .....ing that many more years:cry: Good luck to you and happy vape trails:toast:
The trick is buy lots more, and she'll won't know what's new anymore. It works for me Mang :D

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Sounds like the standard "xyzAholic" rant common to all of us that susceptible to substance addiction.

Hi, my name is Steven,

"hi Steven"

And I'm a Vapaholic, it's been 5 months since my last analog cigarette. and now I get it.

entirely understanding the OP. After 20 years of sobriety, I had my first taste of whiskey with whiskey vape, and am still sober. that's having your cake and eating to, but not into cake vape, so will stick with my various tobacco, vanilla, whiskey and ganja flavored vapes. while finding better ways to wrap my coils to more intensify the excellent high quality of vape that I am experiencing today.

Fortunately, I have purchased very high quality equipment, so my search for the ultimate mod is mostly over, just the tinkering of the best build for my rba's is left.

james chapman

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Kerrville Texas
Sounds like the standard "xyzAholic" rant common to all of us that susceptible to substance addiction.

Hi, my name is Steven,

"hi Steven"

And I'm a Vapaholic, it's been 5 months since my last analog cigarette. and now I get it.

entirely understanding the OP. After 20 years of sobriety, I had my first taste of whiskey with whiskey vape, and am still sober. that's having your cake and eating to, but not into cake vape, so will stick with my various tobacco, vanilla, whiskey and ganja flavored vapes. while finding better ways to wrap my coils to more intensify the excellent high quality of vape that I am experiencing today.

Fortunately, I have purchased very high quality equipment, so my search for the ultimate mod is mostly over, just the tinkering of the best build for my rba's is left.
Was it the Mt.Baker whiskey?? I do that DIY and oh does it take me back,I think I get a buzz off it.

james chapman

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Kerrville Texas
JimiD,lmao. I can take the provari, vape it in front or even offer a toot and it would not even be noticed. The problem is when the bill must be paid. I was in charge of all that,till my mind started going. There is an Alan Jackson song where he gives up all the things he loves and that is me. Vaping is my last hold on,oh and a good beer.:toast::cry:

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
So im addicted to this whole community. I like vapeing, no, I love vapeing! Now i found the modding forum and she thinks im nuts! But i only want one more,,,, But 1000 is not enough! Just ranting to the only people who understand. I work in the computer industry so im at a desk all day, NOW while i am working on peoples computers i am on here, on suppliers Learning thinking and ploting what i want! This hobby has truely changed my life. Not only has it gotten my to stop smoking it has filled the tinkering/ritual void i used to fill with things much worse then cigarettes. Some might not understand that last part but the ones who do are kindered souls. *deep breath,,, Thanks for being the best info on the web guys!:blush:

And you thought you were spending money before :blink: MODDING IS AN ADDICTION, RUN AWAY WHILE YOU CAN ;)
Oop's too late. Enjoy but you Will NEED all kinds of new things, better solidering iron, new volt/amp meter, all these little switches, etc, etc. But it is fun, Enjoy.

:vapor:

Kyle&Ann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2013
Van Buren, Arkansas

***Hugs to my brother from a different mother***

I SO understand every word of this thread. I was just saying the same thing to Ann when trying to explain/justify/beg for the purchase of a Provari this next week after I get paid. Thanks brother...this will support my cause!

Luv ya man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread