Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland

Guardsman

Verified Member
Mar 9, 2015
Unknown
I''ve been on a quest for a really good Chai e-juice, too, Fast! It was one major disappointment after another until I got this next week.

The truest Chai I've found yet! And no weird chemicals, either.

Winter Spice | Velvet Cloud sells hand crafted all VG eliquid in a variety of gourmet recipes, including dessert, chocolate, tobacco and fruit vapor blends.

and there's a sale going on right now, too!
Thanks for sharing the sale! So tempted to pick some juices

JRA191

Feb 25, 2015
Tennessee
OMG I got to do this...why didn't I just go to bed LMAO. 18 bux plus what ever shipping is. chai tea.
hey? anyone ever try bolthouse farms vanilla chai tea drink?
I'm going to try their vanilla custard too. I just read a review on them and someone said they sometimes include a sample, sure hope they do with mine...I'm going to check out in a few hours. I'll post a review here in a few once I've tried both :)

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
For what its worth - Spinfuel magazine did an eliquid "Best of 2014" article and Chai Tea was one of the categories. The winner was Gingerbread Chai by Gingers eJuice. Second place was Chai Tea by Vape Dudes, and third place went to Chai Tea Latte by Mountain Oak Vapors. I can't say I have tried any of these. Hope you find what you are looking for.

JRA191

Feb 25, 2015
Tennessee
I ordered Winter Spice from Velvet Cloud last thursday and 2 days later they put it on sale for half price. OMG it's one of the best juices I've ever tried. I emailed them and ask if they had more and she said they were sold out, its discontinued :(
I'm going to look into the Plume Room and Caterpillar in the future for chai...as far as Velvet Cloud overall they also send me a sample of Thorange which I found really good. I'll order other stuff from them in the future, it was good shipping and they answered my emails promptly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread