I'm looking for new juices to try. Suggestions, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
Sorry this is a bit long, but I tried to break it up so it's easy to skim over :unsure:

A while back I decided to not buy any more e-liquid (except my "Must Have At All Times" juices) until I went through all the vapeable bottles I had. I'm finally almost out of everything, and therefore on the hunt for new flavors and companies to check out.

I'm still desperately searching for:

• A not-too-sweet natural coconut flavor (the closest I've found is Shipwrecked from Free State Vapor, but I haven't tried many)
  • Coffee, basically any kind as long as it isn't super sweet (I've tried Potion Vape, Highbrow's Cappuccino Diablo, and Virgin Vapor's Cona Coffee Milkshake and I didn't like any of those. I do really like Free State's Co-Kona-Nut, though.)

I like fruits that aren't like candy, bakery flavors, and some tobacco and florals. Some of my favorite juices have been:

• Almost everything from Alice in Vapeland (I'm not a fan of the orange ones or B&W Cookie)
  • Free State Vapor's Co-Kona-Nut, Shipwrecked, Vanilla Mint.
  • The Vapor Chef's Beeblebrox, Slartibartfast, Deep Thought, Some 'Mores, Fluffy Cake, Notella.
  • Virgin Vapor's Bed of Roses.
  • Seduce Juice's Snake Oil.

High to all VG is also important because I can't handle over about 30%PG (30 is my max and still very irritating, but I can vape it a little).

I can't afford to try the higher end stuff right now, but feel free to suggest them so I can add them to my wishlist :D For now, I'd like to not order anything any more expensive than FSV, AiV, etc.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread